Go to the Main Business Forum page

My 2 Main Resolutions for 2015 [Archive] - Page 4 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My 2 Main Resolutions for 2015

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

sandalwood
December 31, 2014, 11:24 AM
There's a guy named Gene Pimental who sells "ready-made" websites (Rapid Pro Sites) (I have all 24)

What's really cool about these sites is;
Each one has a "video commercial" with a pretty girl asking viewers to get a copy of a Free Report about the "7 things to know about......" (viewers click in and we capture their email addy) .....and......the thing that turns prospects into clients is.....at the bottom of the home page is a square with 4 Thumbnails. Each Thumbnail represents 1 of 4 prospects chosen at random in the same niche.

Then, when these 4 are contacted they are told that.....ONLY ONE can have that spot.....the FIRST ONE who pays for it!

Talk about appealing to "Ego" and the "competitive nature of biz owners". Wow! When any of the 4 realize a competitor can get the spot.....they Leap into action.

Wonderful!

Don Alm.......Happy New Year

Don,

Happy New Year to you too. I googled Rapid Pro Sites and found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7ocFN-FXGE

by Lori Brazelton

First, I am NOT saying you are promoting a scam...

Second, I am NOT saying Rapid Pro Sites is a scam...

Third, I am NOT endorsing this lady or her program...

Fourth, I AM making the audience aware of this video because she uses the "review" trick. She posts a review about one product hinting it might be a scam in order to promote her product. In fact, I think her program is both sleazy and a scam.

Fifth, If you look at the list of videos on the right hand side of her video, you will see she has done the same thing with other sites, ie used the review tactic.

Sixth, I hope I made myself plain. I don't want you starting off the New Year feeling or believing YOU personally have been attacked.

Seventh, I am now off to the Rapid Pro Sites to look it over.

Thanks for the heads up.

Tom

P.S. Google Rapid Pro Sites and see where her review ranks. I think you'll be surprised but at the same time see the ranking power of review sites.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page