Go to the Main Business Forum page

How To Price "PLR Videos" [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How To Price "PLR Videos"

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Don Alm
January 13, 2015, 04:20 PM
Videos are HOT nowadays. Consumers LOVE videos. And.....biznesses are realizing that "Video Commercials" can bring them LEADS (Leads mean more Biz.....more biz means more Money)

The 2 types of videos I work with are;

1) Videos that Rank for the NAME of a biz
example: Google, "Kevin's Lawn Care Roseburg OR"
Now.....here's something that's happened recently;
Google; "Kevin's Lawn Care"..no need to type in name of Town or State! Google chose to place my video at the TOP of the page....without the need for a Town or State mentioned.

Now.....you may ask, "How will consumers find this Video?" Well, the biz hands out cards and does local advertising.

For these type of Vids I charge $297 + $50/mo for 3 mos = $447 On the Renewals every 3 mos..... I charge $97/mo x 3 = $291 every 3 mos!

2) Videos that Rank for a KEYWORD
Ex: Google, "Las Vegas Roofer" and up comes a Video at the TOP of the First Page for THAT Keyword. (Notice the FULL COLOR THUMBNAIL at the top of the stack of "Text" Listings! WHICH one do you think consumers will click on?)
Now...THIS type of Video is MORE APPEALING and worth a LOT More to biznesses because they do NOT have to rely on "Advertising" to grab consumer's clicks! Consumers are ALREADY IN NEED of this service (A Roofer in Las Vegas)....so they type in the words; "Las Vegas Roofer"!

Can you see the awesome POWER of this? I hope so because.....I've found that biznesses with "High Ticket" services WILL PAY.....$497/mo and up to $997 A MONTH to have their phone number be listed at the end of the Video!

Note: I use CallFire for my Phone numbers (Twilio is also good) so that IF a client chooses NOT to pay for this service.....I just go to CallFire and have the calls sent to a New Client!

And, again....I charge for 3 mos in advance; $497 or $997 per mo for 3 mos in advance AND.....the MAIN REASON WHY I'm posting this today (Jan 13, 2015) is because I just received a RENEWAL from a "Personal Injury Attorney" for the next 3 mos ($2,991)

Note: "Personal Injury" cases can result in MILLYUNS for the Law Firm. They'd probably be willing to pay $10,000 A MONTH to get 1 "Millyun Dollah" client!

Anyways....sorry that the Oregon Ducks lost last night BUT.....the Renewal Check.....MORE than compensates for my emotions.

Don Alm.....looking forward to a GREAT YEAR!

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page

SOWPub Small Business Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The SOWPub Small Business Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.sowpub.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.sowpub.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.