Go to the Main Business Forum page

Consider this..... [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Consider this.....

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Don Alm
January 28, 2015, 05:43 PM
One of my sons reported that "Property Appraisals" in his area are "going thru the roof". (He's in the Property Appraisal biz)

This means people are SERIOUS about buying Real Estate......especially HOUSES to set up their New Homes.

So...what does this mean to Entroopeneers like me and you?

To ME.....it means a "HOT Market" to make some "serious money" from.

Now.....I am NOT considering selling anything to the Buyers BUT.....to biznesses that would like to contact these New Property Buyers!

Do YOU think that biznesses like "Pest Control"..."Landscapers"....."House Painters"....."Interior Decorators"....."Spa Sellers"......TV Satellite Cos"
..... "Carpet Cleaners"...."Medical Clinics"...."Dentists".... "Chiropractors"
...."Auto Mechanics".....etc.

Type in "Welcome Wagon" in Google and see what types of biznesses come up in your area.

ALL these biz would LOVE to contact NEW HOME BUYERS! WHY? So they can get to these newcomers FIRST.....B4 their competitors can.

So.....WHY would these biz owners want to pay YOU..... $200 A MONTH to contact 100 Home Buyers a month?

Because YOU can offer them something no one else can! Which is...."AN INTRODUCTION TO THEIR BUSINESS from people who've just bought a house in your area"!

So.....how do we do this? We get a LIST of New Home Buyers and send them a Large PostCard Welcoming them to the area and.....explaining that they can Scan a QR CODE to get special "Welcome Coupons" from local businesses.

Some years ago.....I did this with Printed Coupons in envelopes. Nowadays, a PostCard with a QR CODE gets better results.

So.....$200 x 20 sponsors = $4,000 A MONTH with very little expense. And, this is just for 100 home buyers month. What if you're in an area of 200 Home Buyers or more....each month?

Well worth looking into.

Don Alm.....long time promoter guy

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page