Go to the Main Business Forum page

$10,000 A MO from "Mobile"? [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : $10,000 A MO from "Mobile"?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Don Alm
February 16, 2015, 08:05 PM
You kiddin' ME? There's ALL kinds of "Money-Making" stuff about "Makin' Money with Cell Phones"!

BUT......only a few of the "offerers" I've found have ACTUALLY MADE ANY MONEY from the programs or reports THEY.....are trying to sell to little ol' ME......!

However.....what you are about to see.....is an ACTUAL example of HOW..... little ol' YOU....can make a BUNDLE with "Mobile" in 2015!

So.....hold onto yer hat while I take you thru a "Funnel"! (And....understand, what you are about to see is TOTALLY FREE.....NO CHARGE!.....except your Time!)

Here we go;...........

Right now, TODAY.....Feb 16, 2015 (President's Day", MOST...of your local. Hotels/Motels, Restaurants, Gift Shops, Realtors, Local Attractions, Local Businesses are......THINKING ABOUT......HOW ARE THEY GONNA MAKE MONEY IN THE COMING MONTHS!!!!

Well......in this year, 2015.....I would venture to say that OVER HALF the population HAS A MOBILE DEVICE! (Just stand in front of a local Dept Store and watch the people coming in. I did this morning and, because it's a Holiday.....over 90% of the youngsters entering our local Wal-Mart....were NOT....looking UP.....to see where they were going!

Nope.....they were LOOKING DOWN at the thingee in their hands! Now... granted, the "TARGET MARKET" I'm looking for are NOT "teenagers"!

Sooo....WHAT does this say to "a long-time entroopeneer" like me?

It says......"Hey! Find out WHAT these people checking into local hotels/motels are looking at and.....GET IN FRONT of what they WANT!....and get local biznesses to PAY.....ME.....to get their biz In Front!

So.....WHAT.....do you think the people checking into local hotels/motels are looking for? (Understand....most do NOT bring FOOD with them....They are HUNGRY from their trip and....THEY HAVE MONEY TO SPEND for FOOD!)

Yup.....YOU got it!.....THEY'RE LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO EAT!

Well.....what if there was a Display on the Counter where they're going to "Rent a Room" that said; "LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO EAT! SCAN HERE for a Local Restaurant Directory!"

The Display has a QRCODE (and url of the Local Mobile Directory)

So.....what does all this mean to YOU?

It means that YOU.....can make a NICE chuck of cash....every month.... contacting local eating places, gift shops, realtors and anyone else who'd like to contact Visitor's to your area.....JUST BY SHOWING THEM A MOBILE DIRECTORY OF LOCAL BIZNESSES!

Right NOW.....Feb 2015.....I've found MOST biznesses, especially Restaurants.....do NOT have a way for people with "Mobile" devices to SEE THEM!

WHY? Because they STILL don't believe they NEED to be seen on Mobile devices!

HOWEVER.....in my small town there are 14 Hotels/Motels with 1,012 Rooms. So.....saying the Occupancy Rate is 35% in the winter and 50% summer.....this means....in winter there are about 300 people LOOKING FOR PLACES TO EAT.....EVERY DAY.....and about 500 people LOOKING FOR PLACES TO EAT......in our small town....EVERY DAY!

So.....when I propose to "biznsses (Like Restaurants, Gift shops, Realtors)that PAY ME! ....that THEY can be the ONLY....."MEXICAN" Restaurant (or THAI...or Steak....or Seafood.....or Gift Shop or Realtor....in my Mobile Directory!

WOW! Do my PROSPECTS GET INTERESTED"

Thanks folks......my MAIN reason for putting "my stuff" on SowPub is to.... KEEP IT GOING!

I LOVE THIS Forum and it gave ME much "motivation" when I first started to do stuff ONLine.....so again...thanks

Don Alm .....long-time Entroopeener

Check out one of my Sample Mobile Directories at.... www.mobisiteindex.com/princeton

and check out the Display we place on the Front Desk of local Hotels/Motels

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page