Go to the Main Business Forum page

WOW! "Rejection" Selling WORKS! [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : WOW! "Rejection" Selling WORKS!

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Don Alm
February 22, 2015, 04:53 PM
Now.....here's how I'm using "Rejection" Marketing with 2 of my "Students" who are getting ready to do my "Pizza Flyer" program in their area.

1) They have to get a local Pizza Biz to agree to stick 5,000, 8 x 10 Flyers onto their Pizza Boxes. They get this by telling the Pizza Owner the Benefits of having FOUR (4) special Coupons for RE-Orders on the Flyers....

PLUS......every Biz taking an Ad will tell his employees, suppliers, customers they can get a Special Discount from the Coupons ON the flyers.

So....."Mr Pizza Biz" guy.....would YOU have any objections for me providing you with 5,000 FREE Flyers to stick onto your bixes?

2) And.....I've asked my "students" to CREATE ADS for the 12 spots on the flyers.....taken from their websites or facebook pages.

So....NOW.....what they do is.....visit each of the Bizes ALREADY ON the flyers .....and ask....."if they have any objections to having THIS Ad on the Pizza Flyers?

And.....if any "PRE-Proofed" ad is rejected.....just go to a competitor.

Anyways.....thanks for viewing

Don Alm

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page