Go to the Main Business Forum page

One thing I'm doing about my health... [Archive] - Page 14 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : One thing I'm doing about my health...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]

Fishman
March 13, 2015, 02:48 PM
..."The reason most Internet Marketing programs fail is, they promise the big bux after many a hoop has been jumped through, but don't give you some fast success, albeit small, right away."...

Thanks for posting this Gordon. Right there in that sentence, you revealed the main problem (and solution in my opinion) to most of the money making programs online and off.

I can only imagine how much MORE info. could be sold by IM marketers if they would walk you through a "simple transaction" first, so you have some success monetarily upfront/right away.

Then, with that success/momentum, a person would hit their first level of "transaction confidence". Whatever level that is for them.

I'll never forget the day I completed my first "loan origination" for a husband and wife for their home.

I was 26, didn't own a home myself, and was pretty fearful because in my mind the "chatter" went something like this..."how am I supposed to talk to these people about refinancing their home, when I've never even bought a home for myself?"...

The only way I was able to do the "transaction", was by first WATCHING someone else that had the experience do it. After a few times watching and learning, I was confident enough to do it. Still shaky a bit, but no so much that I couldn't do it.

Been a while since I've been here and active in the forum.

Glad to see it come ALIVE again.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Fred

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page