Go to the Main Business Forum page

How I Made $15,000 From Unclaimed Funds and Why I Will Not Do It Again [Archive] - Page 4 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How I Made $15,000 From Unclaimed Funds and Why I Will Not Do It Again

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Dien Rice
March 23, 2015, 08:43 AM
But the money is certainly out the there. In the stock market alone there are millions refunded each day because of trading errors and a lot of that goes unclaimed. Errors on mortgages, unclaimed bank accounts, unclaimed pension and inusurance policies and treasury bonds. It's mindboggling. A guy went
on Oprah and found unclaimed money for almost every person he tested.
someone at my workplace was interested and I located about 10k in unclaimed funds he he had coming. I located a few hundred for my Mom also.
It's estimated about 3 out of 5 Americans have unclaimed money.
Thanks teamplayer for sharing your story!

I never really knew that much about unclaimed funds, however, it's something I've always been interested in. I've read a little bit about it here and there, but that's about it. I certainly didn't think about the pitfalls, and the time that can be involved too!

The story of your experiences are certainly illuminating! And fascinating too!

Thanks again for sharing.

You know, this is something that many people would love to learn more about. If you wanted to, this is something you could probably create a report about, or an audio recording, or a video course, and you could make some money from your experiences...

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page