Go to the Main Business Forum page

WOW! Instant Bux! [Archive] - Page 4 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : WOW! Instant Bux!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Dien Rice
March 24, 2015, 03:25 AM
Very interesting, Don. I am still stuck on one thing: What are we really doing for the wanna-be seller?

There's really no search engine advantage here. If they know the address, they probably know enough about the home that they won't need the video.
Hi Robert,

Okay, you could be right that there is no search engine advantage here, unless the buyer is looking for more info on that specific property (which some will definitely do).

Also, that's not all there is to selling a house...

Think of the process that a buyer goes through when they're going to buy a home. First, they might find the house on a website, such as Zillow or Trulia, or some other website, or they may drive by the property and see the "For Sale" sign.

Some will type in the address to find more information...

The next step is that they have to be motivated enough to go to see the property. If they're not emotionally motivated to see the property, then it's highly unlikely that they're gonna buy it!

I think this is where Don's idea can come in. I think this is probably what he was alluding to when he said in his post...

"Photos are fine BUT.....they DON'T bring out the "Emotion" that a VIDEO with MUSIC can bring out."

If the buyer is more emotionally attracted to the listing, then they are more likely to go see the property, and more likely to potentially buy. The more potential buyers you have, the better a price you'll probably get in the end, and the shorter a wait you'll have to make the sale at a price you're happy with.

Anyway, that's one way to look at it.

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page