Go to the Main Business Forum page

Here's a different take on things! [Archive] - Page 4 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Here's a different take on things!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

Dien Rice
April 10, 2015, 08:41 PM
Thanks, Robert - there's no way that I can track if sales of products come from affiliates - unfortunately all the stats belong to amazon. I know we've got quality products and offer reliable service - so from the affiliates point of view, we'd be a good "shop" to promote.

Anyway, I'll see if I can find affiliates in my niche - that would probably be the best way.
Hi Margaret,

I agree, I think the way to go is to find people in your niche, and encourage them to sell your Amazon products...

Is there another way?

The only other way I know how to do things is to set up your own affiliate program (rather than go through Amazon), with your own online store. I've set up info-product affiliate programs via Clickbank. You can also set up your own affiliate program using PayPal and so on... Personally, I've always preferred to outsource the "paying the affiliates" part of it, though others have paid their affiliates directly. You have to make sure you're disciplined, though (or you could have lots of angry affiliates if you don't pay on time!).

If I think of anything else, I'll let you know... :)

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page