Go to the Main Business Forum page

Don King's secret to success with the "Rumble in the Jungle!" [Archive] - Page 10 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Don King's secret to success with the "Rumble in the Jungle!"

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Don Alm
May 29, 2015, 03:48 PM
Waay Baack when I was studying "BIZ-OPS" I came across a guy who had gone out into the Texas Farm Area....near major cities and found "Farmers" who were wanting to sell their land and.....were willing to do a "6 month OPTION".

Well....what this guy did was get an "OPTION Contract" with the property owner ....for 6 mos.....then....proceed to offer the property (which meant Advertising).....and.....Sell the Property.....for a HUGE amount OVER what his option was)

Anyways......the guy who was doing this published a Book and Course ON HOW he was doing this and.....I looked in my archives and couldn't find.

Anyways......anyone with "GUTS" and a tidbit of info on how to do OPTIONS, especaiily with the Internet .....can STILL make a BUNDLE! with THIS method!

Don Alm.....sitting back and watching "Entroopeneerism" becoming replaced by "Entitlements"....."Whatcha Got Fer ME....Gummit?!"

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page