Go to the Main Business Forum page

Don King's secret to success with the "Rumble in the Jungle!" [Archive] - Page 11 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Don King's secret to success with the "Rumble in the Jungle!"

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

teamplayer
May 29, 2015, 04:12 PM
Waay Baack when I was studying "BIZ-OPS" I came across a guy who had gone out into the Texas Farm Area....near major cities and found "Farmers" who were wanting to sell their land and.....were willing to do a "6 month OPTION".

Well....what this guy did was get an "OPTION Contract" with the property owner ....for 6 mos.....then....proceed to offer the property (which meant Advertising).....and.....Sell the Property.....for a HUGE amount OVER what his option was)

Anyways......the guy who was doing this published a Book and Course ON HOW he was doing this and.....I looked in my archives and couldn't find.

Anyways......anyone with "GUTS" and a tidbit of info on how to do OPTIONS, especaiily with the Internet .....can STILL make a BUNDLE! with THIS method!

Don Alm.....sitting back and watching "Entroopeneerism" becoming replaced by "Entitlements"....."Whatcha Got Fer ME....Gummit?!"

That is exactly why I love options, if the owner is willing
you can get an option on ANYTHING, for ten dollars
a dollar whatever, then turn around and sell it.
The key to profit is the owner does not realize
or does not care that he can get a much higher
price than the option amount.
even if a house is worth 100K and you get an option
for that amount, you still might get lucky and
sell it for 110K and your risk is a few dollars.

Trevor

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page