Go to the Main Business Forum page

"Secret" Niche that pays $15,000 + per Mo! [Archive] - Page 17 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : "Secret" Niche that pays $15,000 + per Mo!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19

OddBall
May 3, 2015, 05:23 PM
"Ray The Video Guy" has a YT Channel called "Best Utah Businesses" and probably has over 100 of his Videos Ranking on Page 1 for the respective KeyWords.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BestUtahBusinesses/videos

I bought a couple of Ray's Courses and Iam SURE he is being Paid by his Clients.

He controls the Phone Numbers (Twilio or CallFire) and if someone stops paying he re-direct the calls to someone else.

Don Alm

REALLY...just checked his vids, most have bugger all views ...like 15 views on average and some of these vids are near on 1 year old...

the MOST viewed video i can see is: Utah DUI Lawyer vid has 242 views ...& its on G's 3rd page...

I have been doing something along thses lines...BUT ranking for the 1st spot in YT, AND...this niche i've picked i can prove that prospects are going to YT for seaches.

However selling/renting to the biz owner is NO easy task, so i'm working/doing a deal on suppling the leads...

BTW, Don...today i listerned to some old Gary Halbert stuff i bought of ebay many moons ago...CAN YA belive ya name DON ALM came up:D :eek:

...it was really interesting cos ya were making a bundle, Joe Polish kept asking for more details...BUT...AH AH of course Gary wouldn't say anymore!:D

SO now ya FAMOUS in me eyes!:D

Actully the whole recording is NOT ONLY HIGHLY TOP NOTCH marketing info ...but freaking hilarious, your sadly missed GARY! RIP

I'm NOT having a pop at ANYONE in this post, Just doing what Gordon said a bit of Reagan's, "Trust, but VERIFY."

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page