Go to the Main Business Forum page

HARVEY BRODY - Long Lost Article On The King Of The VIRTUAL CORPORATION [Archive] - Page 14 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : HARVEY BRODY - Long Lost Article On The King Of The VIRTUAL CORPORATION

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

spyglass
May 22, 2015, 09:45 PM
Hi Aikay,

You are most welcome. :)

No afraid Harvey's course has been out of publication for decades.
In my opinion, even if you did locate a set of his manuals on someplace like eBay, it is hopelessly obsolete technology wise.

I still hold out hope someone, perhaps someone who worked closely with him as a student, protege, close business colleague has adopted and updated his model may be out there somewhere and willing at some point to make the updated model available to the public.

Like Gordon said, Harvey's model in total is more than just his toll position method. Way back then decades ago it was more than that. But even this one piece of his model if updated would be the keys to a very lucrative, even life changing model.

Really glad you enjoyed my post and the LA Times article on Harvey.

spyglass

Thanks for this article.

I live in Nigeria and have read Harvey's Toll Position Report (the interview) and I am fascinated with the man.

Anyway I can get access to buy his old complete courses?

I love studying the old masters and would like to see if there was a way I can model his system here in Nigeria.

Thanks SpyGlass.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page