Go to the Main Business Forum page

HARVEY BRODY - Long Lost Article On The King Of The VIRTUAL CORPORATION [Archive] - Page 25 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : HARVEY BRODY - Long Lost Article On The King Of The VIRTUAL CORPORATION

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29

Dien Rice
May 27, 2015, 02:16 AM
PS. Let's examine what those moving parts are, maybe we can build a little template, or at the very least, a TOLL Position INFOGRAPHIC.
Hi Gordon and everyone,

I think one thing which has to be kept in mind is that these are not "get rich quick" schemes...

I think - maybe subconsciously - many people are looking for schemes where, once they know the "secret," money will fall into their lap like magic...

(That's probably why "The Secret" was so popular! As that's more-or-less what it supposedly promised... I won't rant on about it now, but I believe there are many "flaws" in "The Secret"... which is why most of the "believers" in "The Secret" are pretty much the same as they were before they bought it...)

With any Brody or Cossman type of approach, you still have to build a business. Where it is different is your chance of succeeding is greatly increased, and your chance of failing is greatly decreased... Plus, when you succeed, you can succeed "bigger" than you would have otherwise.

But it's not a "get rich quick" scheme, and you're still building a business...!

It's also not necessarily "easy" to do... Not every "toll position" is a strong one (as "spyglass" pointed out with his early efforts), so it can take some "digging" to get those strong toll positions...

But is it worth the effort? One "strong" toll position can set you up for life...

I think I remember Gordon mentioning that Benjamin Suarez would have, on average, 1 successful product out of every 7 products he promoted (and he's made millions with that success rate)! I do believe the Brody or Cossman success rate is actually higher than that... But it's not "magic," and you still need to build a business.

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page