Go to the Main Business Forum page

HARVEY BRODY - Long Lost Article On The King Of The VIRTUAL CORPORATION [Archive] - Page 29 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : HARVEY BRODY - Long Lost Article On The King Of The VIRTUAL CORPORATION

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]

GordonJ
May 28, 2015, 08:48 PM
I share Robert Ringer's idea, make the hand shake deal BEFORE you bring in lawyers.

spyglass, read as many contracts and agreements as you can, then use the simplest template you can and try to get a "handshake" deal before it goes to legal.

Here is one very specific Harvey Brody tip...which put over $50,000.00 in my pocket over a 9 month period.

I had an idea which I ran past Harvey, I was hot to pull the trigger. Harvey calmed me down and made me do a step by step rung up the ladder to the step off rung and onto the roof top. It took me 6 weeks.

The step off rung was getting a signed deal and a check.

He cautioned me about certain words and phrases in the agreement he was sure I would get. And sure enough, they sent a contract after the owner gave it the green light, I sent it back with changes to the clause in question, and although his attorney fought hard to keep it in, the owner WANTED the deal and it was stricken.

I went from idea to 6k a month for about 4 hours a week of work and continued this for 9 months.

It seemed I had pulled a rabbit out of the hat. All of Harvey's plane metaphors (he was Air Force) paid off,

Again, his thinking is his secret, by the time he takes action, it is a done deal, all steps penciled out and the outcome known in great detail.

Then you just have to climb the rungs.

Gordon

Gordon, I have taken a look see at Bob's offer and it seems the most faithful and 21st Century updated template and tutorial of Harvey's model. At least as far as the Toll Position part of his model is concerned. Bobs offer of a bonus one on one session, besides other bonuses adds a lot of value since he is obviously very schooled in the Toll Position model.

I am always concerned about the cost of getting legal agreements drawn up by an attorney competent in the area of law regarding my project. Seems Bob has considered this expensive step by providing boilerplate legal documents as guides for one's attorney to follow if you decided to consult an attorney regarding the documents. This alone will save thousands in getting these docs done from scratch by an attorney.

The quality and notability of some of the persons offering their review of his course, such as you noted, Joseph "Blue Blocker" Sugarman lends to its credibility.

Indeed my search may be over.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page