Go to the Main Business Forum page

$1,000.00 Days-7 Ways to CASH IN on birthdays, cause, everybody has one. [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : $1,000.00 Days-7 Ways to CASH IN on birthdays, cause, everybody has one.

Pages : 1 [2]

Don Alm
May 30, 2015, 05:26 PM
....the AWESOME POWER of offering a Restaurant Owner a program that;
1) Collects the EMAIL Addy of MOST of their Diners?
and
2) Offers them a WAY for them to .....MOTIVATE.....their Diners to...
"Come In on certain days?

Wow! Excuse me BUT the first time I got a "HOT FLASH"....about this "B'Day Promo" thingee......I went Bonkers"

So....at the time (when SMS stuff was coming about).....I had MANY Restaurant Owners IN.....my Funnel......Trusting ME and OPEN to.....OTHER Promo & marketing Stuff so.....I made up a "Table Tent Card"......that had a QR Code on it that said;

"Get 10% OFF Your Bill!
Scan This Code and get 10% OFF your bill! Just show to the checkout clerk!"

WOW! So.....we'd collect the SMS from diners and......compile them into a Form so.....when and IF the restaurant wanted to bring in MORE BIZ.....on a CERTAIN day or time..... we'd SMS the list and....WHALA.....the Mobile Devices would BUZZ and.....Diners would COME INTO THE RESTAURANT to get the Special Deal!

I'll never forget the first time I did this. My Restaurant Owner client asked me to "Blast Out" a Text for....."FREE PIE TONIGHT"!!!...on a TUESDAY afternoon!

Tuesdays....for him were slow times....so......I whacked out a SMS TEST to all the mobile nos I had collected and......when the Mobile Thingee started BUZZING......in their pockets and.....they picked it up and SAW......"FREE PIE AT X REST TONIGHT!....You Kiddin' ME? The place was OVERWHELMED with DINERS

So......now my JV guy now has 20 restaurants paying $500/Mo for THIS kind of "MARKETING SERVICE!

You Kiddin' ME! This Internet Thingee is STILL....WIDE OPEN for Promo stuff....

Yippee Yi Ki Yoo......!

Don Alm

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page