Go to the Main Business Forum page

Joe Karbo: Rare Television Interview [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Joe Karbo: Rare Television Interview

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

GordonJ
June 2, 2015, 11:29 AM
This was filmed a few yeas after Joe had mentored me and he was a smaller guy here, by maybe 60 or more pounds. Toward the end of this interview, we saw a shot of some of his workers...

Now between 73 and 83, Joe was mentored by Harvey Brody, who had one of the first mail order computer list management services in the industry for the small guy.

I take note of his belief that Dyna-Psych is more important than "methods". This belief in thinking first is another thing he shared with Harvey Brody. Once Joe got his mind right, via Dyna-Psych (and if you are interested, I'll reveal Joe's resources for it)...he really took off.

This was the Golden Era of small publishers much like today may be the Golden Era for Self-Publishing, because of all the marketing tools available.

Thanks Duane, good stuff.

Gordon

Hello Sowpubbers,

It's been a while, hasn't it? Hope you are all well.

I just saw this video of Joe posted, and realized that I have NEVER seen Joe Karbo in any infoproduct/interview other than his famous book.

Instantly thought you folks here at Sowpub would appreciate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiQXZu8tVfg#t=192

Cheers

Duane

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page