Go to the Main Business Forum page

Joe Karbo: Rare Television Interview [Archive] - Page 8 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Joe Karbo: Rare Television Interview

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Dien Rice
June 3, 2015, 11:53 PM
Now between 73 and 83, Joe was mentored by Harvey Brody, who had one of the first mail order computer list management services in the industry for the small guy.

I take note of his belief that Dyna-Psych is more important than "methods". This belief in thinking first is another thing he shared with Harvey Brody. Once Joe got his mind right, via Dyna-Psych (and if you are interested, I'll reveal Joe's resources for it)...he really took off.
Hi Gordon,

I just want to emphasize here that, from what I've learned from Harvey (and you have, too), is that what is most important is the mind-set...

Everyone wants the techniques (which are important too). What I learned from Harvey is that if you have the right mental/spiritual approach, you can then develop the techniques. After all, that's what he did... Sure, he learned from other people, but he also created his own approach to many things (which had very high success rates), and they all came from having the right mindset and mental/spiritual approach...

That's why his "old" materials are not "out of date," in my opinion. Sure, some of the specific techniques might be out of date, due to changes in technology, etc. But the mindset is not out of date, and the principles are also not out of date... Those are actually the more valuable things you learn (though few people focus on these things, not realizing how valuable they are)...

Best wishes,

Dien

P.S. Some of Harvey's old books and courses are available again on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/sch/yoelinbrothers/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=), for those who are interested... These are normally very hard to get...

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page