Go to the Main Business Forum page

What are "toll positions"? (A refresher post!) [Archive] - Page 21 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What are "toll positions"? (A refresher post!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

ascendedmind
June 21, 2015, 06:08 PM
Boy, I'm definitely not a expert when it comes to injection molds and the whole premise of acquiring obsolete equipment but the way that whole industry moved off shore I would certainly do a lot of research into it. I have to think the initial costs would be large and with the ability of foreign entities to be able to "knock-off" products... it strikes me as being extremely risky.

I have buddies in the model railroad hobby business and they have shared some of the ins and out of creating products with injection molds and how it's still far less expensive to source from overseas.
Yes Michael & that is precisely why I would like to have Harvey answer.

What Harvey taught was specific powerful moneymaking concepts w/o the specific step by step details. However w/o expert guidance or experience you could easily waste time on a losing proposition.

Perhaps Dien or Gordon with guidance from Harvey would consider providing a tutorial to the serious-minded who they want to align with in a win-win situation to eliminate any curiosity seekers, time wasters or losers.

A written non-disclosure could be provided if Harvey feels such is needed.

In other words use a system to streamline & make it virtually automatic to qualify & attract winning toll positions. Instead of using this as a gimmick to sell an information product like so many do to 80-90% & more of the people who never take the required action.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page