Go to the Main Business Forum page

What are "toll positions"? (A refresher post!) [Archive] - Page 27 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What are "toll positions"? (A refresher post!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

ascendedmind
June 22, 2015, 02:17 PM
1. How Does Harvey use the Internet & Todays Technology to Make Money?

2. What recommendations would Harvey Brody definitely recommend for a bootstrapper to become financially & personally independent using the internet & today’s technology?

3. & how is Harvey personally using the internet & today’s technology to acquire toll-positions?

In the early 80’s Harvey Brody spoke about how PCs or personal computers would create fortunes & how he was using them for making a fortune via self-publishing etc.

I don’t believe he would be doing affiliate marketing, using Google AdWords’ (pay per click advertising) or using social marketing such as Facebook, Twitter or even LinkedIn the world’s largest professional network as it represents just pocket change or waste of his time for the amount of time & effort invested.

In fact, I believe he no longer does self-publishing & has moved on to more profitable opportunities requiring less of his time. Whereas todays so called internet marketing gurus believe in selling big ticket information products &/or high-priced information seminars & doing joint-ventures with other marketers to make their fortunes.

This is definitely not Harvey Brody’s style & would never attach his name to such programs or associate with such marketers.

I also don’t believe he would even attempt to make what he calls bread & butter money from either Amazon, Craigslist or Ebay or even recommend such. However he may look for certain valuable watches which are either broken or for cheap to buy & resell, but only as a hobby.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page