Go to the Main Business Forum page

How I got a simple toll position... with no money down... [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How I got a simple toll position... with no money down...

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Dien Rice
July 1, 2015, 01:55 AM
But, there is plenty of gold to be found in the book "takeover" or reissue market (or exclusive rights)... IF you can write a promotion and get targeted traffic to it...ah, the fine print.
Hi Gordon,

Thanks for those tales from the "beating heart" of direct marketing...

There's no doubt that there's moolah to be made in the "magic" market...

I used to be curious about this stuff, especially in my teens. I once read a non-fiction book called "The Story of a Happy Witch" by Debbie Sherwood. I didn't believe that her "magic" really "worked"... but I do think "magic" can have a "placebo effect" - and thus can "work" in that way...!

My favorite book from those days, when I read those books more often, was probably one on Lucid Dreaming... That's where you are in a dream, while you're asleep, and you realize that you are dreaming. When in that state, you can then suddenly have "super powers" in your dream if you want to - since you realize it is a dream... The topic still fascinates me... :)

On toll position opportunities... You still need to have some business and marketing skills... Sometimes the owner of a toll position can pass away, and it is passed on to his or her next-of-kin, who don't know what to do with it. In those circumstances, you can reach a "win/win" solution - by either buying it from them, or doing a deal where you can help them profit from it, while making a profit as well yourself...

I think this is the best way to potentially "make it big" if you are a "little guy"...

It also helps to get experienced at "deal-making"... The "win/win" kind of deals...

Best wishes!

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page