Go to the Main Business Forum page

Finding and profiting from "stored value"... [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Finding and profiting from "stored value"...

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Dien Rice
July 21, 2015, 08:59 AM
We all sometimes are looking too hard, when there are Acres of Diamonds right where we are.

Stored Experiences. Got any?
Hi Gordon,

You're so right!

Often we don't realize how valuable our own experiences are... We may discount our own accomplishments - forgetting how valuable that experience can be to others who haven't been through it yet!

Speaking about "stored value"... I was recently looking through various things I've produced - and also that you've produced - over the years. There's a lot there! Many have had a very limited release, and in a few cases, have never been released.

(It makes me think of Prince's legendary archives (http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6062512/prince-archives-10-items-from-the-warner-bros-vault)... Where he apparently has hundreds of songs he wrote and recorded - but never released... I wonder if he'd be open to a deal?! ;) )

It good to know what you've got... so you can extract the value of what may be lying there, dormant...

I've also acquired products (as in acquired the complete and exclusive rights) - some of which I'm not doing much with. That has to be fixed...!

I think it pays to do a survey of what you've got... and see if you've got any "stored value" you're not exploiting!

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page