Go to the Main Business Forum page

Flint, MI and Saudi Arabia...Water and Oil [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Flint, MI and Saudi Arabia...Water and Oil

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

GordonJ
February 6, 2016, 11:26 AM
Water. Flint Michigan is only the beginning. As the political season heats up, Drinking Water will become a political football, let's see who is kicking it around, or is it more like kicking the can down the street for later generations to worry about?

Flint has a lot of behind the scenes issues, and it will come under the microscope.

I'm working with Gregg P., a water expert, and I've asked Gregg to chime in and give us an expert's view of our National Safe Drinking Water situation.

And OIL. Some believe the Saudi's are trying to put our new boom towns in the great Shale Reef and places like Williston, ND. out of business. Driving prices so low that the cost of recovering the shale oil is already starting to "end the boom".

It is closely being watched by the financial advisors all over. But, the Saudi's are facing a civil war, and their willingness to send troops to Syria is a real divider. The Shia-Sunni divide in the birthplace of Islam...

may be the straw on the camel's back which creates a civil war. A rich nation, with a growing class of have nots is and has always been a formula for strife.

Oil and Water.

Water and Oil.

TWO of Western Life's necessities, and both at risk.

How safe is your drinking water?

Do you trust your local politicians to keep your water safe?

The poor people of Flint trusted theirs.

Your thoughts?

Gordon

PS. Gregg is helping me to test my area's water supply, I'm thirsty for his knowledge.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page