Go to the Main Business Forum page

Using email vs. snail mail to make/close deals [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Using email vs. snail mail to make/close deals

Pages : 1 [2]

GordonJ
February 23, 2016, 11:10 PM
Hello!

I'm a new member and wanted to start out by thanking Gordon and Dien for providing such an amazing resource packed with so much great information and inspiration for those of us seeking a better way.

I purchased Jim Straw's "Finders Fees" course, and while the business model itself is very straightforward, I'm getting hung up on the logistics, particularly the method of communication used to initiate and close deals. Jim is adamant about the use of letters via snail mail and warns against using email to do these deals. Obviously, he was extremely successful, so I'm in no way doubting his methods, but I was wondering if anyone has experience doing deals by corresponding with buyers/sellers electronically and not using snail mail?

It would be great if this business model could be done from anywhere in the world using email, so if you were to travel abroad or decided to move overseas, you could still make deals with buyers/sellers in the U.S. (or anywhere for that matter) without having to mail actual letters.

Thanks in advance!

I advise FAX. Dien just got back from world travels, he would probably be more up on what people use.

There may come a time when all is via cell, but, most people I work with still use fax,

good luck with your Finder's Fee program.

Gordon

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page