Go to the Main Business Forum page

Hit the ball reprise. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hit the ball reprise.

GordonJ
February 25, 2016, 11:56 AM
http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2035

Some history. Harvey Brody posted on Nov. 8, 2001 and gave us a peek into Toll Positions. Both Dien and I have conferred with Harvey over the years and have learned valuable insights into business we both apply today.

I have about 30 hours of audio I listen to regularly of Harvey Brody lessons, lessons worth untold sums of money and time.

The Hit the Ball approach I used in Golf is pretty similar to what I use in coaching or in teaching today, for example, with copywriting students I think it more important to try to sell something quickly...

than to spend a lot of time "studying", it is the learn by doing (or, Hit the Ball) approach.

I'm not sure how to use the new wiki tool Dien set up, but, it sure is fun to find some gold packed away in the archives.

I find it useful for my new classes I'm teaching in the real world, where people want to PAY and learn and not just waste one's time.

So, if you're new to our forum, spend some time in the archives, you may find a nugget or two which could be useful to you.

Gordon Jay

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page

SOWPub Small Business Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The SOWPub Small Business Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.sowpub.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.sowpub.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.