Go to the Main Business Forum page

My latest GET RICH QUICK scheme... [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : My latest GET RICH QUICK scheme...

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

GordonJ
May 17, 2016, 12:54 PM
And a transaction as an
exchange of value...

then this makes perfect sense.

We started this garden 16 years ago, we have planted a lot of seeds my friend.

We both have reaped and enjoyed the Harvests.

For me, I'm sitting down to a bountiful THANKSGIVING table with friends and family.

I think when a person comes to the "mental aid" of another, there is a reciprocity and the pitcher fills up faster than it can be emptied.

At the lemonade stand long time ago, giving away free samples, I learned it helped people to make a decision as to whether or not they handed over their nickles and dimes.

But also, there were those who wanted free sips all day long, and their value of my time and effort or cost of supplies, well was no value...it was a good lesson.

I've been blessed with Attention Deficit Disorder, which aided me in the many eclectic pursuits of a life and I've always been that "question oriented person", with high curiosity and a willingness to try something new.

So, I want to try some new things. And my opinion of the Internet these days is, 30 minutes a day is MORE than enough time for me to spend.

Once I get rich with my new scheme, maybe I'll offer up a report on how those riches came about.

Fun stuff to come.

Gordon Jay Alexander

Wow, Gordon!

I don't know if people will realize what you're offering...

Gordon carries in his head the distilled wisdom of his teachers and mentors - people like Harvey Brody, Ben Suarez, Joe Karbo, and many others... He's worked with and learned from the legends in direct response marketing!

Ben Suarez hand-picked him to spend years learning every facet of every part of his company, SCI...

Gordon's had years of talking with Harvey, and worked with him on a couple of projects.

Gordon met Joe Karbo early on in his career when he was living in California, where Joe shared with him key insights...

And he's worked with other direct response giants too - who are not as well known (since they didn't write any books), but who are just as successful...

An hour of Gordon's time, for the price of about 3 Starbucks Venti Mochas? This will book out quickly.

Or, Gordon will remove the offer. (He always seems to do that.)

This could finally get you where you want to be.

Don't regret missing out on the opportunity!

Best wishes,

Dien

P.S. Gordon is one of my mentors... Believe it or don't, I'm currently working on what I hope will be a multi-million dollar deal (where I hope my payday will also turn out pretty well, as the guy putting the deal together)... It wouldn't have been possible without what I learned from Gordon...

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page