Go to the Main Business Forum page

Memorial Day---Let's remember. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day---Let's remember.

GordonJ
May 27, 2016, 01:03 PM
My annual memorial day post. First, we remember friends of the forum, Jim Straw, Skip Rosell, Bud Riggs, Pete Egeler and if you have others to add, please do so.

Lt Melvin (Spence) Dry, http://www.arlingtoncemetery.net/msdry.htm

I had the last civilian conversation with Lt. Dry, and a few days before had baked a cake for his SEAL team member who was promoted to Warrant Officer.

Also, my classmate, Clayton Wichert, who was a combination of Fonzie and Paul Lynde, a quick witted smart AZZ with his ducktails who had an infectious laugh. Clayton was killed in combat in Vietnam.

Also, remembering friends and family, especially my older Brother, who you may have read about in Cuckoo Clock and World's Greatest G0 Kart.

Take pause and reflect on those who have left us. Feel free to post your remembered too.

We have a big parade here in the Falls, ends with a solemn ceremony at the Oakwood Cemetery and then we open the water parks, fire up the grills and begin to bitch about the heat, bugs and summer in general.

And, of course those Summer SALES begin.

I'm already getting guru Memorial Day sales pitches, so...

here are mine.

From Memorial Day until July 4th, these offers will be available.

Want to try your hand at an AUTOMATIC PRODUCT VENDING mini-site?

I'll write your copy--100 bux.
If you need a short report to use to give away to get names on your list--100 bux.

If you need the first 3 emails written in your autoresponder series, 100 bux.

If you need a complete specialized report written, 500 Bux. If you need a full fledged report like the HEADLIGHT CLEANING MANUAL written, it will be 1000 bux up front aND a piece of the action (we'll discuss).

And I have ONE done for you project (an APV) which will cost you a new computer (we'll discuss) or Best Buy/Amazon gift card.

So, remember those who are no longer with us.

And while you are still here, live your life!

Gordon Jay Alexander

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page