Go to the Main Business Forum page

Which mental illness does Trump REALLY have... [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Which mental illness does Trump REALLY have...

Pages : [1] 2

GordonJ
August 3, 2016, 09:37 AM
or is it just, he's deluded?

FUN part of election firing up. This to be the all time great, meanest, hard rock (not mud) slinging contest...THE one for the history books.

Madman vs. Crook?

From here out, no holds barred, so those special Brazilian Judo holds, the ones which break arms, are now in play.

For the next 90 some days, I won't believe a single word I hear, read or encounter in the media.

OH, how I wish I were a political consultant (maybe if I donned disguise and new handle, George Washington Lincoln?) ...

NOW is when the big money is spent, and the dirty tricks come out...I think Trump could call that Ex-"Plumber" who now touts GOLD...rather than let his boy Putin do all the breakin and enteren....

Hillary needs no help, she has Slick and Slippery Bill to call upon for his Bernays like propaganda.

Fun stuff coming soon, if only the future of the country didn't matter so much, if only the Supreme Court played no real significant part in our lives...then it would be funny.

Nothing funny about madmen, crooks and thugs in black gowns.

GordonJ

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page