Go to the Main Business Forum page

Marlon Sanders...one post can change everything. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Marlon Sanders...one post can change everything.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

GordonJ
August 10, 2016, 11:34 AM
I belong to tons of marketing/copy/sales groups. Most I skim over, because it is same old same old.

Today Marlon posted one of the best posts ever...in his Facebook Group, Marlon's Internet Marketing Mastermind Group

Later, I want to discuss his concept, the one where he asserts most coaching programs are simply

SURROGATE BOSSES.

And, Entrepreneurs are internally motivated.

So, I want to advance this thought, and put my 2 cents in on the concept, because a light bulb went off for me today, because now I see that most people don't want Entrepreneurial "Coaching"...

they need an external "daddy/boss" they can blame when they fail.

AMAZING stuff from Marlon.

In the last few years, I'm going to say that 90% of those that approached me for help, are really looking for a surrogate boss, and NOW I know what to call them, and can easily spot them...

and deny them the wasting of my time.

I feel if his post is understood, it could be the single most valuable piece Marlon has proffered in a 2 decade diamond field of priceless info.

GordonJ

PS. Most franchises are sold to people like this, not a bad thing, but a piece of understanding which can hone your own marketing edge.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page