Go to the Main Business Forum page

Donal Trump, the Stannis Baratheon of US Politics. [Archive] - Page 10 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Donal Trump, the Stannis Baratheon of US Politics.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14

c.t.coburn
August 22, 2016, 01:34 AM
The question seems to be (my best guess) is how do we get back to Happy Days, as seen on TV. How do we make America great again?

That seems to be the question Trump is making up answers for.

But, he won't say when in history, that was. How great?

America is great. Because of inclusion. America is great because of the rule of law, equally applied (in an ideal republic).

But honestly, you raise some good questions.

I have radical views of some of it, for example, I don't believe there ever was a War On Drugs.

I think it was a planned operation to flood the poor communities with as much drugs as we could.

There never was a war on poverty. There was a controlled project to foster dependency on Uncle Sam, and they have reached the tipping point.

Problem, the people behind these 'projects' had very myopic views and never foresaw how the world would be shrunk down to the size it is today...

but FINANCING, YES, definitely part of the bigger problem, but the world has this problem because world population is at critical mass and over the tipping point.

not sure about the conspiracy of ... everything? when I see 64 cars piled up I don't tend to think those 64 bastards got together to block the highway but rather what was that FIRST stupid bastard doing ...

also not as concerned about THIS election as I am about the status quo winning, the choices in the NEXT election are going to be VERY extreme.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page