Go to the Main Business Forum page

The psychology of money... [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The psychology of money...

Pages : 1 2 [3]

GordonJ
August 14, 2016, 11:33 AM
I've found some good ideas in several Facebook groups I belong too.

Last week, I pointed out a post by Marlon Sanders, which I'll refer to here again...along with a bit of gold from Colin Theriot's Cult of Copy.

At CoC, a Tony Robbins discussion broke out.

I found this little thing buried there.

Posted by Jeff Elliott; "...
cash in on a society of confused people with a different jumble of mumble."

This is a pithy little formula for making fast money. Guru Gary Halbert once said the only advantage he wanted was to build his hamburger stand in the middle of a starving crowd.

Fair enough and good advice, except when you build it and find out the starving crowd is vegan...OOPS.

And with IM, there is a lot of the latter type of starving markets. Read Steve MacLellan's post
http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?p=36927

it aids in understanding why so many burger joints get built in vegan communities, metaphorically speaking.

We could look to Trump's success with his new MUMBLE JUMBLE (MJ), and the confused society he is appealing too.

But there are many other examples, and we tend to call them Niches.

Starving Markets.
Clearly defined Avatars of Behavior (which makes Steve's post so important)

Target Messages which stimulate, agitate, offer solutions or resolutions of the starving crowd, the INDIVIDUAL within the crowd....

All old school and tested and proven.

Now, as relevant to this discussion:
There is no greater number of a CONFUSED society than those who don't have enough money and WANT it. Multi-Billion dollar market which fuels the world economies.

So, YOUR application of the formula would look something like this:
Example Tony Robbins, a multi-millionaire who has been cashing in on society of confusion for a couple of decades now.

Downsize TR, with a different BRAND of his "MJ"...

with some Neo Linguist Propoganda Techiques, or NLPT...
First few burgers to serve up:

How to get laid tonight with NLPT, the shortcut to pick up women.

NLPT and The SECRET, how use NLPT to accelerate the principles of manifestation.

Long ago, some Akronite Clown (Gary Shawkey) had people doing firewalks and was an early pretender to the whole IM crowd, and many of today's Gurus got their start with Shawkey.

Just in the NLP world traced back to two guys, there are dozens of modified downlines each given a twist, and all finding the right confusion to market too.

So, if you want to make money quickly, you must find the confusion you want to market too. My advice, look at the 5k to 25k guys getting rich from the confused with disposable income...

rather than millions of confused in or near poverty.

Choose your confusion wisely...then

cash in on a society of confused people with a different jumble of mumble.

GordonJ

PS. As for the Marlon Sanders piece of this puzzle...SURROGATE BOSSES (SB).

Knowing there is confusion. Correctly identifying it and knowing THEIR JOBS TO BE DONE, to get them out of confusion and into...

positive paths, which you have arranged, and you become the SB...

As Tony Robbins has been for years now, and has a whole shift of "employees" paying him, in great sums of money...is one of the quickest, easiest ways to start making money quickly and keeping it coming in for decades.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page