Go to the Main Business Forum page

A fascinating discussion between Scott Adams and Stefan Molyneux [Archive] - Page 10 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A fascinating discussion between Scott Adams and Stefan Molyneux

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

sandalwood
September 29, 2016, 11:39 AM
I read an article yesterday written by a Clinton sycophant who admitted HC didn't do as well as she should have. I was startled given these slime buckets never admit HC has any flaws. If anyone thinks The Donald made a mistake they are dreaming.

Admittedly I'm not in his circle but I am aware of public relations strategies and propaganda techniques. For example, Trump is still on every major news site. This means FREE publicity. It does not matter what these sites say as most people already know their particular bias.

Granted HC is almost always mentioned in the articles but it is Trump's picture that is above the title. He really does not have a need to pounce at this time.

I had hoped he invited Jennifer Flowers to the debate. My thinking says this would have flustered HC so bad her true colors would have blocked out studio lighting. Just my thought.

If you will notice, more articles are appearing about Comey's role in not recommending prosecuting that crumb ball. And, some of them are authored by HC supporters.

I could tell you about my experience with secret information while on active duty and compare it to HC's experience but who cares about a military guy. He is expected to abide by the rules or go to jail. Not so w/a mental health patient running the State Department.

Have a great day...

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page