Go to the Main Business Forum page

Something to think aobut [Archive] - Page 5 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Something to think aobut

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

GordonJ
September 5, 2016, 10:50 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Pete is right on the money, but I think Mike Adam's theory is much more likely to happen. America is F***ed no matter who wins the election. (http://www.thedailysheeple.com/mike-adams-chaos-will-erupt-across-america-in-less-than-100-days-no-matter-who-wins-the-election_092016)

One thing for sure is Mike is making a tidy profit with his Doom and Gloom articles by selling provisions to the peppers and survivalists.

I'm a little more optimistic... hoping it's just another Y2K prediction that never comes to pass... but this November, many of the WTSHTF predictions just might come to pass.

Get ready for Blue Helmet UN Soldiers occupying America.

A good prepper needs two buried bug out bags, in addition to any he may have in his vehicle.

Bury them at least 3 foot deep, in a plastic foot locker, spread leaves over the dirt, and sprinkle some wolf's urine and go ahead and pee around it yourself.

One in each direction, away from Populations. Example: here in Cuyahoga Falls, the Cuyahoga Valley National Park borders our west, and east is Kent/Brimfield where it gets a tad thinner of people.

So we would bug out East/West and avoid all the Cleve/Akron/Canton main road traffic.

Also, if you belong to a group, a safehouse is a good thing to have, a meeting area in both directions too. But as an extra precaution have the buried goods before the safe house, in case it got unsafe.

Grandma's place back in the holler is perfect, even when she was alive, about most of the time the electric went out, but that old Ford tractor, could run on even Granny's moonshine if need be. Nice to have an old motor, with carburetor and sans modern electronics. Mopar slant 6 is a family workhorse.

Crossbow for noiseless hunting.

Are YOU a prepper, 10-2-4

GordonJ

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page