Go to the Main Business Forum page

One day workshops, classes, and teachings. [Archive] - Page 18 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : One day workshops, classes, and teachings.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20

GordonJ
December 11, 2016, 10:23 AM
*raises hand*

In 1969, in Virginia Beach, there was a bookstore full of esoteric, arcane and all sorts of New Age mumbo jumbo. I read them all (or darn near).

MENTAL FASCINATION is a work from William Walker Atkinson and Frank Rudolph Young was one of the first to combine health/fitness with Mind Stuff, and he was a prolific writer.

Fascination occurs in Nature when animals stare their prey down. Although I don't agree with all these techniques (cause there are better ones)...

this comes pretty close to the RESULTS you get when you master it:

https://youtu.be/kbiUbSPxmXc

Lots of guys out there "teaching" this, but I don't see much more than stage shows and street shows. I have always been results oriented, and I've kept pretty good records over the years.

Whether Fascination is a version of Cold Reading, Hypnosis, Ericksonian Technique does'nt matter to me, can I make it work...

and it does for me, BUT, I combine the best of all those.

I first experienced putting people into a TRANCE which I've written and talked about in the Spiders, Snakes and Mice (Oh My) video.

Despite some charlatans selling courses, you can't fascinate by Remote means, it only takes place eyeball to eyeball, quite literally.

In Young's work, his secret is FDB-Feel Divinely Blissful THEN project the image into the other person's eye, add touch and sound for maximum results.

Gordon Jay Alexander

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page