Go to the Main Business Forum page

Take a field trip to the mall to test these "Fascination" techniques. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Take a field trip to the mall to test these "Fascination" techniques.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

GordonJ
October 19, 2016, 11:28 AM
Try these.

Go to food court, stare at people from the side, see if they turn to see what they are feeling. Don't creep them out too bad. Animals have a sense of being watched, in humans, we can 'feel' people looking at us.

Stare from different angles. IF, you get someone to turn or catches your eye, give them the big smile of familiarity, and if you feel like engaging, you approach them apologetically, and tell them you at first thought they were an old friend, a friend who makes you smile.

It is a form of a pattern interrupt, and often puts them in a receptive state of mind because you have warm/friendly feelings in place, and they are vulnerable to your suggestion.

Just one technique to train yourself in the use of fascination. It has been suggested to me that I consider writing more specialized info for, salesman and maybe how to get a date type thing.

Your eyes are the most powerful of all senses when used in face to face meetings and coupled with your knowledge of NLP or Salesmanship, makes face to face outcomes tilt heavily in your favor.

Any interest in past experiments tested on the sales floors of several companies? I might share if there is. OK?

GordonJ

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page