Go to the Main Business Forum page

Advice for marketing a print newsletter [Archive] - Page 5 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Advice for marketing a print newsletter

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Georjina
November 16, 2016, 05:09 PM
This was going to be for independent accountant's and bookkeeper's (be surprised how many want something else except the businesses their clients operate. Weird.)

Anywho, decided to hold off on the idea. Have a meeting with a credit union manager to give a 45 minute talk in January on "Cash Flow and Small Business", my area of expertise.

After seeing the initial materials I intend to use, and spending a half hour listening to her own frustration with their small business customers, may give me the answers I'm looking for.

Dien: Yep, have a copywriting course from John Carlton I'm studying and copying everything by hand from Halbert, Ogilvy, Suarez, etc. Have to remember it's a learning process.

[QUOTE=Georjina;37405]I'm on Dien's Hidden Business Letters list (and a past paid subscriber too). There are some business ideas in them that I did research on but never implemented (life got in the way). Now I want to turn some of those ideas into a paid newsletter, and offer generic business plans to go with the ideas from my newsletter.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page