Go to the Main Business Forum page

I got a lot of questions, over the next few days, I'll give my answers...but, if you [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I got a lot of questions, over the next few days, I'll give my answers...but, if you

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

GordonJ
April 27, 2017, 08:09 AM
I'm assuming the QOP is planning to choose ONE from that list!

I recommend the QOP should first go through this GordonJ post (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?p=37969) to get a clear view of what positive end-result he needs.

That will help him reverse-engineer to what he needs to be doing today.

I highly recommend both The Chattel Report and HOTSHEETS to get a certain MINDSET about how the real business world works.

The mindset is more important than the methods; with the wrong mindset, someone can easily saw off his fingers even with the RIGHT tools.

Cheers

Yes, it could be interpreted as, "this guy is all over the place" or, he needs to focus. But, there could be other motives or reasons behind his questions.

Recently, you found the Chase Revel thread, and I pointed out he built Entrepreneur from his INSIDER REPORTS, where he "investigated" businesses and gave us the inside skinny (dope-simpler times) on how to profit from it.

Dien Rice wrote a really good book(s) from his investigative reports, the 57 book is one of the best examples of an indexed book you could find.

So, I'm not assuming anything. I'm going to try to answer his questions best I can. Until about 12 years ago, I was a Flitdabbler. I spent a lifetime flitting and dabbling, and I can either curse my ADHD or thank it, which I choose to do, for meeting so many interesting people and experiencing so many different types of work, business and lifestyles.

So thanks ADD/ADHD.

Harvey Brody was instrumental in pointing out "slop and mess", and it took me a long time to get his metaphors, and how to apply them, but once they had a chance to take root and grow, everything changed.

These questions all address parts of my past. Some were dabbles, some were a flit between dabbles. But all are ways and means to an end.

Every question asked has a corresponding success story, and probably several FAILS too.

It very well could be a young person who is uncertain of what they want to do, or an older guy trying to find his sweet spot, or a researcher or writer or hell, maybe even a documentary film maker. I don't know, or care what his motivations are...he bought my APV report, I told him to ask questions, he did...

And I'm going to give the best answers I can. If anyone has experience in any of these things, the group would benefit from your expertise.

So, before the first of May, he'll have my answers, then the Q. and A. will be few and far between, and as a reminder,

if you don't have the APV report, it goes off the market in 3 days.

www.writerstollbooth.com/apv2017.pdf

Gordon

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page