Go to the Main Business Forum page

Food for thought while still at the dock of the bay. [Archive] - Page 4 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Food for thought while still at the dock of the bay.

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

GordonJ
May 19, 2017, 11:25 AM
Hi Gordon,

These two posts are awesome!

It really shows the power of reinvesting your money, in something which you know works...

And the way you do it, chatteling is almost guaranteed to make a profit for you.

That's what I like... Making money with very little risk... And they can build up to big bucks, too... :)

Best wishes,

Dien

Hi Dien, my experience has been: chattelers want a big score right away, and they aren't anywhere near ready to get one.

So, when a guy like "bob" comes along, willing to do as instructed, because he was desperate and he too wanted a quick score, his putting back the 3k was a "godsend" he says today, although at the time he wasn't happy about it.

He wanted to double his money right away and yet he had ZERO experience in buying and selling. And those early weeks taught him the power of cumulative effort and exponential growth.

I've never flipped a 25,000 fryer, like he did recently and pocketed 5k, but that was only because he had the discipline to buy AFTER he had a buyer

BECAUSE he spent the time to build a network. I believe the fryer he bought in Cleve is headed to Chicago, another, buy here/sell there example. Or buy in Oz, sell in Gambia...same thing.

But the same can be said for IM or even off line efforts, lack of a clear goal, lack of discipline and lack of patience is often the evil TRIAD of failure.

I do love me some chatteling.

Gordon

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page