Go to the Main Business Forum page

Food for thought while still at the dock of the bay. [Archive] - Page 5 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Food for thought while still at the dock of the bay.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

unpinkpanther
May 19, 2017, 01:56 PM
… Anyone considering full-time "chattelling" will need ANOTHER income source to take care of expenses while trying to grow the "chattel" account.

I've found that some issues could slow down the early baby steps.

For instance, some people pass off their defective chattel as "fairly used", and so the new chatteler will quickly need to start knowing how certain chattel operates when fully operational.

Then again building the network of buyers. Some markets are seasonal and deals don't show up as often as one may want them to (or maybe I'm not looking hard enough)

All these could slow the learning curve...and in the mean time, a guy's gotta eat.

That's why another income source is needed as a buffer while the learning goes on...

Thank you

Hi Gordon,

These two posts are awesome!

It really shows the power of reinvesting your money, in something which you know works...

And the way you do it, chatteling is almost guaranteed to make a profit for you.

That's what I like... Making money with very little risk... And they can build up to big bucks, too... :)

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page