Go to the Main Business Forum page

A Soldier's Last Words... [Archive] - Page 4 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A Soldier's Last Words...

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

unpinkpanther
May 29, 2017, 12:21 PM
…I agree with you about the "power-hungry" gnats.

I don't agree with you on "religion"

Not sure religious topics are allowed on this forum (although I've seen a few side remarks on astral projection and all)

Anyway, right and wrong cannot exist in a framework where individuals decide for themselves based on what they think.

After all a serial killer may feel he is on a personal mission to de-populate Mother Earth. Some other people will think he's a nut.

Who decides who is right (or wrong)?

Sure, there are power-hungry gnats who hide behind pious-sounding "doctrines" to control the masses.

That's not enough to quickly brush off religion as a serious attempt to find meaning.

It all means we don't need politicians to run our lives. It means we don't need an idiot religion (your choice here) to teach/tell us right from wrong. It means if we are left alone by the what I will call power hungry little gnats we actually like each other and are more than willing to help each other. It all means we have forgotten the Infinite Source and to do With Harm To No One.

I could go on but what the hell. Oh yeah, the VA Somers writes about. First hand experience shows it is an organization with power hungry little gnats that was created to give them a place to thrive.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page