SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Harvey Brody update, Aug. 25, 2021 (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11080)

GordonJ August 26, 2021 10:38 AM

Harvey Brody update, new, SEPT. 17, 2021

SEPT 17 UPDATE POSTED BELOW.

What an amazing businessman Harvey Brody is.

Harvey contacted me about 7 weeks ago and we've been talking several times a week. Great news is, he is working on an UPDATE to his old Toll Position course and what he knows and does today is 10x better than the gold in his old course.

Both Dien and I have had the opportunity to learn from Harvey, truly one of the UNIQUES.

He just today, let me know he will be on vacation, I will be in NYC this weekend, taking a little break too. It is that time of the year to get holidays, vacations and relaxation OUT OF THE WAY, so we can get back to the important stuff, HA!

Harvey, at 87, works 7 days a week. Takes NO medicine, has no illness, walks 7 miles a day and exercises and absolutely loves what he does...

which is,

makes deals. He has allowed me to peek over his shoulder with his latest deal making, and it is mind boggling, unbelievable stuff...hope to be able to share it in the near future.

And he isn't stuck, like so many of us old timers, in the old world, he is up to date on Internet Marketing and has at his fingertips computer/Internet geniuses for what he is about to do.

If you don't know anything about TOLL POSITIONS, search through our archives, we probably have as much information as anywhere on the Internet about Harvey Brody and his TOLL position discoveries.

Well. I have to pack my bags and get ready for NY, NY...makes me want to break into some show tunes, but I'll spare you all a really awful, offkey Frank Sinatra version of My Way...

But, since Harvey is taking a break, I have put the 15 pages of notes I have taken over the last SIX WEEKS, this is current, happening stuff, not any rehashed stuff from yesteryear...it is mind bending, mind boggling, sensational and even more important...

ACTIONABLE information, and I'll be doing some deals myself whilst in the Big Apple, so exciting.

Anyhow, I hope in Sept. we'll have a lot more of the CURRENT Harvey Brody to share, it will knock your socks off.

Stay tuned.

Gordon

P.S. Other good things coming next month too.

Dien Rice August 28, 2021 02:59 AM

Can't wait! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 42249)
But, since Harvey is taking a break, I have put the 15 pages of notes I have taken over the last SIX WEEKS, this is current, happening stuff, not any rehashed stuff from yesteryear...it is mind bending, mind boggling, sensational and even more important...

ACTIONABLE information, and I'll be doing some deals myself whilst in the Big Apple, so exciting.

Anyhow, I hope in Sept. we'll have a lot more of the CURRENT Harvey Brody to share, it will knock your socks off.

Stay tuned.

Gordon

P.S. Other good things coming next month too.

Gordon, sounds AWESOME!

Always exciting stuff happening here, if I do say so myself... ;)

Best wishes!

Dien

GordonJ September 9, 2021 09:09 AM

New York is no place for someone like me. We barely dodged the rain bullet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dien Rice (Post 42254)
Gordon, sounds AWESOME!

Always exciting stuff happening here, if I do say so myself... ;)

Best wishes!

Dien

I am NOT a big city person, but this latest trip really reinforced that, in fact, the NEW Cuyahoga Falls is starting to look overcrowded to me, may have to pull a Glenn Osborn and chop some trees down and build a solar powered log cabin down at Walden Pond.

Anyhow, what I did find out about DEAL making, there really isn't much need, desire or want to have face to face meetings these days. REMOTE works, so why bother unless it is a deal you can't refuse?

The rains came a day later and we missed that, thank goodness, but if I never make it back to NY or the East Coast in general, it won't create any qualms in my life.

This past couple of weeks Harvey has been on vacation, he's back now and we'll be skyping soon, in the meantime, I reviewed the many hours of recordings I made over a decade ago, and still was amazed at how much useful and practical information he gave me to way back then.

Even though the Ben/Harvey project was eventually squashed, and I was very disappointed, what came out of it for me was a total change of direction and an increased independence, never wanting to have the rug pulled out from me again, and in the last decade, it hasn't been.

Anyhow, hopefully this Fall of 2021 will see some new info from Harvey which makes us all better Entrepreneurs.

Gordon

GordonJ September 17, 2021 09:01 AM

Re: Harvey Brody update, Sept. 17 , 2021

Today Harvey reviewed a basic strategy:

B & B + TP1 and then TP2 R+R

OR Get your bread and butter income, to keep a roof over your head, food in the belly, basic needs met. Without that, you are already in the outhouse.

Then work on your first TOLL position, and get it set up, keep perfecting it and then add another and then another.

From my perspective, the B+B part (online) has been SowPub for 21 years, with it producing small amounts of cash flowing consistently every quarter or so, and coupled with off line deals, my B&B.

Within many of my works, are offers to participate (buy) with me on other ventures, and both Dien and I have set up TOLL POSITIONS with our work here. His newsletters are must read for the serial Entrepreneur, he always finds interesting ideas.

A proper TOLL POSITION is when the customer or buyer has to go through you to get what he wants, be it retail or wholesale. Harvey sells millions of products through a world wide distribution network of huge retailers.

You don't have to sell millions, dozens could be just fine, if it is the right kind of dozens.

We're big on Monthly Recurring Income, a phrase which has become popular by many a guru these days, and Dien has been collecting on his newsletters for over a decade. We've experimented with just about everything online we can and many of our tests have never been reported on either.

But both Dien and I LISTEN to what Harvey Brody has taught to us over the years and we may not apply it exactly the same way he has done, what I've found with all Master teachers, whomever they are, or whomever YOU choose them to be...

is...

to adjust their teachings to your own personal goals and motivations and even though you may not be following their exact blueprint, you can still follow their trails and end up in a better place.

Bread and Butter. Toll Position ONE. Build a foundation to build upon.

Gordon

Dien Rice September 19, 2021 12:43 AM

One thing I learned...

Hi Gordon,

I thought I'd share one thing I learned... about reaching your goals...

He once told me, "know the map, not the route"...

Here's an example...

Let's say you want to go from the Sydney central business district, to what they call the Lower North Shore... (in Sydney, Australia).

There's a harbor in-between... so you'd have to take a boat...

Except... That's why they built the Sydney Harbour Bridge in 1932.

You can drive from one to the other using the Sydney Harbour Bridge...

But let's say that, for some reason, the Sydney Harbour Bridge is closed.

If you only know "the route" - you're screwed!

But if you know "the map"... You'll know there is a second way to travel from one to the other, which is using the Sydney Harbour Tunnel (opened in 1992), which goes under the harbor!

Here's a map of the two routes...

Sydney central business district is at the bottom, and the Lower North Shore is at the top...

So, just knowing one route is not enough... You gotta know the map!

Best wishes,

Dien