SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What Dan Kennedy said about Harvey Brody. (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11108)

GordonJ October 21, 2021 12:13 PM

What Dan Kennedy said about Harvey Brody.

Dan Kennedy arose from his death bed, has recently sold some assets to known marketer Russell Brunson.

But when Dan was at the TOP of his game, he wrote this article about his understanding of a Toll Position,

https://ezinearticles.com/?The-Money...sition&id=3262

Now Harvey has refined his strategy and is now operating at a Level 7 position (or 7th gear), where he mostly just makes deals, while the money pump keeps running around the clock and around the world.

For us lower level Entrepreneurs, we can downscale some of his concepts to match our personal goals and wants.

Sure, listening to what Billionaires have to say can be entertaining, but sometimes, those strategies just don't fit well with one person bands, like most of us here.

LEVERAGE, can do a lot of work for you.

Gordon

GordonJ October 21, 2021 12:33 PM

The difference in OCTOBER of 2021.

Currently, Harvey is very excited about Internet Marketing, and having seen his friend Ben Suarez do so well with it the last couple of years...he is gung ho on it.

Now, both these guys, have had tremendous success, but they really never committed to anchoring down the INTERNET Marketing part of their businesses. Which has always been a surprise to me, sheesh, Ben wrote about selling digital products back in 1994, and when I was writing his newsletter, it was very top of mind.

So much so, that when Marlon Sanders sent us a letter about his online exploits with AOL and CompServe, etc., I had to resign my cushy job and go all in online, which has paid off in spades as the old saying goes.

Anyhow, these two top tier marketers still operate on BASIC foundations...

Something to SELL...

Someone to BUY...

Intersecting the two via PROMOTIONS (now, finally, heavily IM) and letting the freight train keep on rolling.

We can learn a lot from this, but the difficult part for most marketers seems to come at the INTERSECTION, and how to create that.

Thank Goodness I'm here.

At the ready. So what sort of an Intersection are you wanting to create?

Gordon

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 42390)
Dan Kennedy arose from his death bed, has recently sold some assets to known marketer Russell Brunson.

But when Dan was at the TOP of his game, he wrote this article about his understanding of a Toll Position,

Now Harvey has refined his strategy and is now operating at a Level 7 position, where he mostly just makes deals, while the money pump keeps running around the clock and around the world.

For us lower level Entrepreneurs, we can downscale some of his concepts to match our personal goals and wants.

Sure, listening to what Billionaires have to say can be entertaining, but sometimes, those strategies just don't fit well with one person bands, like most of us here.

Gordon

fionaritons October 23, 2021 03:07 PM

Re: What Dan Kennedy said about Harvey Brody.

This is a very interesting approach to doing business. I think that in the future I will also be able to power the money pump in my favor.

GordonJ October 24, 2021 12:41 PM

The many approaches to doing business. One main idea.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fionaritons (Post 42393)
This is a very interesting approach to doing business. I think that in the future I will also be able to power the money pump in my favor.

Lots of interesting ways to go about it. One basic concept in play, the VALUE exchange.

HOW that gets set up is often the critical difference. In a Toll Position case via Harvey Brody, one controls the product, outsources the distribution, and has a consumable. Very good profit model and long range strategy.

In Dan Kennedy's version, he may have a list of buyers, and uses his list as a toll booth, but all lists have expiration dates, it comes with it.

Other models, Little Debbie snacks, fulfill an ON DEMAND want, and location is important.

There are dozens of different WAYS of making a buck or two, and we can pick and choose ways which best suit us...what we have seen here for the past two decades, and all across the Internet for that matter...

is so many people OVER COMPLICATE the whole thing and get bogged down in slop and mess, and often self sabotage their progress.

I think it all begins with the CHOICE of how one is going to exchange whatever value it is they are offering.

Gordon

Glenn October 25, 2021 01:46 AM

***Why You Shouldn't Buy From Me*** - Successful SalesLetter

Thanks Gordon/Dien,

Thanks for "Clapping" for my Articles at Medium.com - Dien.

(CELEB ARTICLES are 10X More Popular. So I Just Wrote 2 Articles About Kate
Beckinsale. And How (In My Opinion) She
Runs around her Hotel Hallways Inside Her HORSE COSTUME with Her Male Co-
Stars to HELP The Director Create DEEP TRUST. Which Helps Guarantee The
Success of Her Movies. The "UNDERWORLD" Movie Series is up at 600 Million.)

Gordon - Remember We Discussed How Richard Koch Used the (1% = 50%
of Your Profits) Formula from his "80/20 Principle" book to Become a Billionaire?

Well.

This Is the Letter we Are Using to Persuade People to Join my New

"Top 1% of my top 20% VIP Mastermind Group."

Which we Guarantee to Make You Extra 1000's for Xmas - Or we Refund Your 100 Bucks.

We Say,

***"Do Not BUY Until After You Balance Your Mind."***

We use Words to Jump Out at You and Yell "BOO!"

Very Successful.

Thanks,
Glenn Osborn
[email protected]

https://rentamentor-56426.medium.com...e2988825bf3098

Dien Rice October 26, 2021 10:16 AM

I think you've hit the nail on the head...

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 42390)

Now Harvey has refined his strategy and is now operating at a Level 7 position (or 7th gear), where he mostly just makes deals, while the money pump keeps running around the clock and around the world.

Hi Gordon,

In my view, you've hit the nail on the head...

Leverage, I believe, is the key to fully using toll positions...

Step 1: Create or acquire a toll position

Step 2: Leverage it for all it's worth

That's pretty much what Harvey did, in my view...

Best wishes,

Dien

Dien Rice October 26, 2021 10:36 AM

Looking forward to some "flirt testing"...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 42399)
Thanks Gordon/Dien,

Thanks for "Clapping" for my Articles at Medium.com - Dien.

(CELEB ARTICLES are 10X More Popular. So I Just Wrote 2 Articles About Kate
Beckinsale. And How (In My Opinion) She
Runs around her Hotel Hallways Inside Her HORSE COSTUME with Her Male Co-
Stars to HELP The Director Create DEEP TRUST. Which Helps Guarantee The
Success of Her Movies. The "UNDERWORLD" Movie Series is up at 600 Million.)

Gordon - Remember We Discussed How Richard Koch Used the (1% = 50%
of Your Profits) Formula from his "80/20 Principle" book to Become a Billionaire?

Well.

This Is the Letter we Are Using to Persuade People to Join my New

"Top 1% of my top 20% VIP Mastermind Group."

Which we Guarantee to Make You Extra 1000's for Xmas - Or we Refund Your 100 Bucks.

We Say,

***"Do Not BUY Until After You Balance Your Mind."***

We use Words to Jump Out at You and Yell "BOO!"

Very Successful.

Thanks,
Glenn Osborn
[email protected]

https://rentamentor-56426.medium.com...e2988825bf3098

Hi Glenn,

It's taken me a long long time... But I finally believe I've started to understand what you're doing with your "money" or "lotto" "flirt tests"...

And it is a very very good exercise for people to do...!

We've only just reopened up here in Melbourne, Australia... We've apparently had the world's longest "lockdown" of the pandemic! (Lucky us...)

Australia: Melbourne to bring an end to world’s longest lockdowns
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...gest-lockdowns

But I'm gonna enjoy doing some "flirt testing" of my own, with the reopening...

I haven't seen any of Kate Beckinsale's movies as of yet... As you pointed out, she's most famous, I think, for the "Underworld" series of movies...

Ah, I'm mistaken... I looked up her movies, and I did see Martin Scorsese's "The Aviator," where she played Ava Gardner (opposite Leonardo DiCaprio's Howard Hughes)... So I have seen her in at least one film...

But, everything I've read about her suggests she's pretty down to earth, with a silly British sense of humor...

I can see how the "horse" shenanigans can fit into the whole pattern you're establishing...

You're truly a master of this stuff, Glenn... It's a privilege to be able to read your writings on it... :)

Best wishes,

Dien