SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Six days early, or 15 days start to finish. The TEMPLATE. (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10911)

GordonJ February 9, 2021 06:30 PM

Six days early, or 15 days start to finish. The TEMPLATE.
 
OK.

Here it is:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvfhs9n7ja...omodn.pdf?dl=0

This NEW report is a template.

Backstory: In high school we had to write a report with citations and all that...we had to buy a report which showed us how to do it...so the report we bought was also the how to do it. Great thing.

This new report on PLANNING is a template on a Question and Answer document which any of you can create in less than the time we took. But easily done in two weeks.

Is it going to be a million dollar best seller? I think not (but what do I know). I expect after the initial weeks, that Winston may use it as a lead generator or to be a give away. That is what I would do.

A Q and A or even a FAQ (frequently asked questions) is an easy product to create and once you have it done, can serve you for a long time.

The Q and A document we had with Harvey Brody was here for almost a decade and led to many queries about TOLL positions and other related items.

So, spring for the 7 bux, it has some really good strategy on PLANNING, with some examples and I'm sure you will like it.

Gordon

ernie February 9, 2021 09:39 PM

Re: Six days early, or 15 days start to finish. The TEMPLATE.
 
Gordon,

No paypal option?

GordonJ February 10, 2021 10:39 AM

PayPal option.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ernie (Post 41584)
Gordon,

No paypal option?


Sure Ernie. Anyone wanting to use PayPal can send the 7 bux to me at

[email protected] (My PayPal). ONLY thing is this, you won't get an instand download, but I'll send you the report as soon as it hits my email, so it may be a few minutes, but for now, that is the best we can do.

7 dollars to [email protected]

Gordon

unpinkpanther February 11, 2021 05:21 AM

Thank you (More about true LOVE)
 
First, thank you Gordon for sharing your wealth of wisdom with us - again.

And thank you to all the early birds who have already picked up their copies.

I just wanted to share a few thoughts about love (after all, this is the season of love, isn't it?)

No, not the woo-woo TV version of "love" where boy meets girl and they run towards each other happily in super slo-mo

Not THAT version of love

(Even though that version does help move contraceptives and other "accessories")

I'm talking of the version I think we all need more of: where we do things in the best interest of others

The kind that Gordon displays with this new report

Throughout this project, I was amazed at how many times Sir Gordon asked for my feedback and input.

Now, Gordon has been writing reports before I was born.

And he is also graciously donating his entire profit share to our Young Entrepreneurs Club, so Gordon is not making a PENNY from this project

So why is he even doing this?

I believe it's LOVE

Yes, it takes love to share what you know with the next generation, helping people find more options even as financial crises loom ahead.

So its time to show love to your family this season.

The COVID-19 pandemic pressed a huge reset button on the entire world.

Imagine: when was the last time in history that EVERYONE was trapped indoors?

Maybe you've heard that saying about how luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.

The real question is HOW do you prepare?

What options do you have to make sure you leave a lasting legacy for your family, the next generation?

This report will help you - and the special bonus makes it even easier for you to expand your options in any goal you choose, be it financial or otherwise.

To get your report, you can either use the link Gordon mentioned in the PDF above. If you use that link, you get to download the report INSTANTLY

Or if you prefer PayPal, send $7 to Gordon at [email protected]. Gordon has quite a tight schedule, but he'll make sure he sends you the report within 24 - 48 hours after your payment

Thank you once again.

GordonJ February 11, 2021 10:52 AM

Before you Knight me...I still gladly take your dough.
 
A couple of points of order:

I'm old and retired, busy with other projects, just dabble as time allows in Internet Marketing.
It is easy for me to quickly create reports because I've been doing it for so long.
My copy writing style of the Automatic Product Vending sites is different from most, it is more of a here it is, take it or leave it style.

My "model" for a decade and a half has been low cost reports several times a year to small group with high % of BUYERS, some of you buy them all and that is appreciated.

And why wouldn't I want to share my 50 years of experience? Us old folks have to leave some sort of a legacy, it would be sad for all of us if other experienced people took their secrets to the grave, wouldn't it?

But within every report I write there are offers, and opportunities for the reader to give me some more of their moolah, hardly charitable or philanthropic is it?

So, I do appreciate the kind words, I'm still a dyed in the wool profiteer from any of my time expenditures, even if the profit is only feeling good, it is still of a selfish nature.

This was a collaboration, would NOT have happened without the two minds coming together.

So, save the "Sir" for those who have knelt before the Crown, I'm like a Wildling, and we just don't bend the knee for anyone...he, he (GOT to bet my Game of Thrones in there).

GordonJ




Quote:

Originally Posted by unpinkpanther (Post 41586)
First, thank you Gordon for sharing your wealth of wisdom with us - again.

And thank you to all the early birds who have already picked up their copies.

I just wanted to share a few thoughts about love (after all, this is the season of love, isn't it?)

No, not the woo-woo TV version of "love" where boy meets girl and they run towards each other happily in super slo-mo

Not THAT version of love

(Even though that version does help move contraceptives and other "accessories")

I'm talking of the version I think we all need more of: where we do things in the best interest of others

The kind that Gordon displays with this new report

Throughout this project, I was amazed at how many times Sir Gordon asked for my feedback and input.

Now, Gordon has been writing reports before I was born.

And he is also graciously donating his entire profit share to our Young Entrepreneurs Club, so Gordon is not making a PENNY from this project

So why is he even doing this?

I believe it's LOVE

Yes, it takes love to share what you know with the next generation, helping people find more options even as financial crises loom ahead.

So its time to show love to your family this season.

The COVID-19 pandemic pressed a huge reset button on the entire world.

Imagine: when was the last time in history that EVERYONE was trapped indoors?

Maybe you've heard that saying about how luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.

The real question is HOW do you prepare?

What options do you have to make sure you leave a lasting legacy for your family, the next generation?

This report will help you - and the special bonus makes it even easier for you to expand your options in any goal you choose, be it financial or otherwise.

To get your report, you can either use the link Gordon mentioned in the PDF above. If you use that link, you get to download the report INSTANTLY

Or if you prefer PayPal, send $7 to Gordon at [email protected]. Gordon has quite a tight schedule, but he'll make sure he sends you the report within 24 - 48 hours after your payment

Thank you once again.


unpinkpanther February 13, 2021 12:03 AM

Indeed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 41587)
And why wouldn't I want to share my 50 years of experience? Us old folks have to leave some sort of a legacy, it would be sad for all of us if other experienced people took their secrets to the grave, wouldn't it?

GordonJ


Hey Gordon

Indeed, leaving a lasting legacy is something I also think about a LOT

What would be the point of our journey on Earth if we don't somehow make life better for the next generation?

Thank you for this collaboration; I hope more people find it as helpful as I do...

unpinkpanther April 27, 2021 05:29 AM

More on this "really good strategy on PLANNING" (update)
 
Like the billionaire investor Warren Buffet once said:

“Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”

The great legacy you want to leave for your family will probably NOT happen without a PLAN.

In case you tried getting this special report on PLANNING, it's still now available through the link below:

https://gumroad.com/l/cnvxQ

Like Gordon says, it has "a really good strategy on PLANNING, with some examples and I'm sure you will like it."

You can thank me later!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 41583)
OK.

Here it is:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vvfhs9n7ja...omodn.pdf?dl=0

This NEW report is a template.

Backstory: In high school we had to write a report with citations and all that...we had to buy a report which showed us how to do it...so the report we bought was also the how to do it. Great thing.

This new report on PLANNING is a template on a Question and Answer document which any of you can create in less than the time we took. But easily done in two weeks.

Is it going to be a million dollar best seller? I think not (but what do I know). I expect after the initial weeks, that Winston may use it as a lead generator or to be a give away. That is what I would do.

A Q and A or even a FAQ (frequently asked questions) is an easy product to create and once you have it done, can serve you for a long time.

The Q and A document we had with Harvey Brody was here for almost a decade and led to many queries about TOLL positions and other related items.

So, spring for the 7 bux, it has some really good strategy on PLANNING, with some examples and I'm sure you will like it.

Gordon



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.