SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anybody using ROCKETBOOK (especially beacons)??? (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10851)

GordonJ December 7, 2020 05:39 PM

Anybody using ROCKETBOOK (especially beacons)???

As many of you know, I'm a White Board nut job. Have many of them, one wall is a dedicated white board.

I'm getting a Rocketbook for Christmas, and some beacons. I want to create some INSTANT products for the New Year.

So, wondering if any of you have any experience with Rocketbook and the OCR or with their Beacons?

My goal is the one hour product, start to finish, so stay tuned, you may really like this one.

Gordon

Dien Rice December 9, 2020 04:17 AM

I can see the power of it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 41403)
As many of you know, I'm a White Board nut job. Have many of them, one wall is a dedicated white board.

I'm getting a Rocketbook for Christmas, and some beacons. I want to create some INSTANT products for the New Year.

So, wondering if any of you have any experience with Rocketbook and the OCR or with their Beacons?

My goal is the one hour product, start to finish, so stay tuned, you may really like this one.

Hi Gordon,

I didn't know anything about Rocketboard and Beacons...

I just watched a few videos...

(Especially, of course, for "pictogrigms"...)

Sorry I can't give feedback... But I can see the huge potential!

I also like whiteboards, though haven't used them for a while, but I can see this changing that...

(I do have 2 big whiteboards here at home, and I really should use them more... :) )

Best wishes,

Dien

GordonJ December 9, 2020 10:43 AM

One criticism of the SQ1, are the look of the PictoGrigms...if these can work...

I'll let you know, my problem, right now, is my iPhone is old, need a new one, and have to see if it (ios) can be used, I think Rocketbook for iPhones needs 9.1 or higher...got to check into that

But, I can either upgrade my phone, which is a pain...or maybe buy an Android for just this use (a so called throw away). Still investigating.

And not just PictoGrigms, but checklists, bullet points, calendars...all sorts of hotsheets, which I can WhiteBoard, put in dropbox, then add pics, photos and graphics and make sweet little reports and products as fast as the Flash.

I have this big Christmas offline project, but after the first of the year, I want to come out guns a blazing creating and selling.

Gordon

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dien Rice (Post 41414)
Hi Gordon,

I also like whiteboards, though haven't used them for a while, but I can see this changing that...

(I do have 2 big whiteboards here at home, and I really should use them more... :) )

Best wishes,

Dien

GordonJ December 9, 2020 12:07 PM

Now that I'm thinking aloud about it...

Dien, thanks. You got me thinking, always a plus for me...can't believe how much time I spend in snooze mode these days, oblivious to the world around me, sending my Astral Al self above the fray...

I think, maybe, I'll video the whole start to finish process, creating a demonstration. A new product too.

Gordon

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dien Rice (Post 41414)
Hi Gordon,

Best wishes,

Dien

Dien Rice December 10, 2020 08:47 AM

I like the more "organic" approach...!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 41416)
Dien, thanks. You got me thinking, always a plus for me...can't believe how much time I spend in snooze mode these days, oblivious to the world around me, sending my Astral Al self above the fray...

I think, maybe, I'll video the whole start to finish process, creating a demonstration. A new product too.

Hi Gordon,

I'm learning from your "thinking out loud" too!

I'd never even heard of the Rocketbook, and using it with "beacons"... But I can see the power of it...

I've always liked handwritten "slides" better than computer-made "Powerpoint-style" ones... (This is when I was a university lecturer.) There's something more down-to-earth and "organic" about it all...

This approach allows that to flourish!

Dien