SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   My next report, a collaboration due out Feb. 14, it may not be as sweet as your honey (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10905)

GordonJ January 30, 2021 03:16 PM

My next report, a collaboration due out Feb. 14, it may not be as sweet as your honey

But, I think you will like it.

On Feb. 14 we'll be releasing a new report on Planning. I'm posting this, to be held accountable. If you put a deadline on your project, then it may help motivate you to get er done as some cable guy might say (Lawrence??)...

Over the next few months, I'd like to do more collaborations, this one IF I hit goal, will be 3 week deal.

I'd like to get them down to 10 days or less.

So, if you have any ideas for a specialty report, then shoot me an email and we'll begin discussions, OK?

Gordon

GordonJ January 31, 2021 11:23 AM

The many "Sales" of Feb.

February is traditionally a great time for direct response marketing. Even retailers have big SALES in Feb, trying to get some of those Christmas Gift dollars that haven't yet been spent.

But also, these Calendar Events offer up ideas for your email newsletter, for your lists, for special offers.

If you have been reading this forum lately, you may know I am on the 'war path' with marketers who bombard me with daily or sometimes two or three times a day along with ABOUT TO END (for god's sake, end already and leave me alone) offers...and the many upsells when buying a product.

Even after deleting most of my emails, I still manage to get tons of offers.

Don't know about you, but today, I'm more likely to buy from someone who doesn't overwhelm me with what her dog is eating today, ya know?

So, we have Groundhog's Day and
Groundhog's Day and
Groundhog's Day (couldn't resist it with a grin toward Bill Murray)...

Lincoln's Birthday and the Chinese New Year on the 12th, would make for an interesting offer to tie them together.

Valentine's Day 14, tons of opportunity
President's Day 15
Mardi Gras 16
Ash Wed. 17
Washington's Birthday 22

Full moon on the 27 and
End of the month on 28.

All of those days can have offers wrapped around them, and because they are topical and not part of a series of auto responder messages, it gives you the chance to have a sale or two, to generate some quick cash and to get ready for the HOPEFUL SPRING.

In a couple of hours I'll be getting the first of the Covid-19 vaccine shots, and for the next few days, I'll document my reaction, if any.

Take a look at the calendar on your wall/desk or screen and try to see more than just dates and times, see OPPORTUNITY.

On Sunday the 14th, if all goes as planned, the NEW Planning report will be released, something to look forward to.

Gordon

PS. For some reason, this past week I've had a few inquiries about TOLL POSITIONS and two emails about FINDERS FEES.

YES, they are both good business ideas, and there are many TOLL Positions to be found, if you want to buy one, or many ways to CREATE them, but they do require a certain amount of specialized knowledge.

As for FINDER'S FEES, just yesterday I spoke to a guy who was paid almost a million dollars for simply bringing a product to a marketing company who was able to improve and exploit the product to the tune of Millions and millions in sales. So, yea, they are out there, but they too require time and ATTENTION to being on the lookout.

Even at the low Chatteling levels, the Networks you set up can bring you Finder's Fees, because even in Covid-19 times, life goes on and people are still buying and selling. Like Jim Straw taught us, SELLERS are Buyers too, they have to have something to sell.

OK, I hope that February will be a great month for you, and for me too (I hope it doesn't make me shiver, and no music dies either).

Dien Rice February 3, 2021 08:21 PM

Finder's Fees February...

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 41563)
In a couple of hours I'll be getting the first of the Covid-19 vaccine shots, and for the next few days, I'll document my reaction, if any.

Hi Gordon,

I'd be interested to know your reaction!

I think very few have had the vaccine here in Australia so far... But Covid numbers are extremely low. (The country went hard in lockdown for many months, and is now also very strict about anyone traveling into the country, with a compulsory 14-day quarantine for everyone coming in, including for its own citizens... The fact Australia is surrounded by ocean on all sides probably also helps with being able to police that...)

Quote:

PS. For some reason, this past week I've had a few inquiries about TOLL POSITIONS and two emails about FINDERS FEES.

YES, they are both good business ideas, and there are many TOLL Positions to be found, if you want to buy one, or many ways to CREATE them, but they do require a certain amount of specialized knowledge.

As for FINDER'S FEES, just yesterday I spoke to a guy who was paid almost a million dollars for simply bringing a product to a marketing company who was able to improve and exploit the product to the tune of Millions and millions in sales. So, yea, they are out there, but they too require time and ATTENTION to being on the lookout.
That's pretty amazing...

In domain name sales, some people specialize in being "finders" - both for buyers, and for sellers... But they only do this for domains in the 6-figure and up range (the expensive ones, that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars minimum). They generally charge 10% of the price, so they need to only deal with expensive domain names to make it worth their while...

(Usually they charge the seller, though they could probably charge both sides in some cases...)

Quote:

Even at the low Chatteling levels, the Networks you set up can bring you Finder's Fees, because even in Covid-19 times, life goes on and people are still buying and selling. Like Jim Straw taught us, SELLERS are Buyers too, they have to have something to sell.

OK, I hope that February will be a great month for you, and for me too (I hope it doesn't make me shiver, and no music dies either).
Hope there's no bad news on the doorstep... so we can all take one more step! :)

Best wishes!

Dien

unpinkpanther February 8, 2021 01:00 AM

You'll discover Gordon's REAL secret here...

Before I get into what I think Gordon's secret is, let me first thank Gordon for sharing this great opportunity

I also want to reach out to the SOWPub family worldwide to give up a few snacks to invest in what has to be the best Valentine's Day gift yet.

Let me put it this way...

Maybe you've heard of "masterminds" and "networks"

Contrary to popular opinion, masterminds are not crowded meetings where people get together to confuse each other as they "pitch" half-baked ideas.

Napoleon Hill who originally coined the mastermind
concept back in 1925 also said:

"No mind is complete by itself. It needs contact and association with other minds to grow and expand.”

You may not realize it, but when you invest in and study this report, you are actually building a REAL mastermind with Gordon that could serve you and your family.

Yes, Gordon loves to "fly low", but his over 5 DECADES of real-world project experience speaks for itself- in fields as wide as real estate, media and entertainment, and the US Navy.

He has helped plan and execute successful commercial projects that have raked in BILLIONS of dollars in profits and revenue.

Having a one-on-one chat with anyone with that range of experience is PURE GOLD.

And this report is about the closest you can get to a mentoring session with a living legend.

With COVID-19's "new normal" and the uncertainty ahead, you owe it to yourself and your family to learn the fundamentals of successful planning and execution of ideas.

And that's why I highly recommend you invest in this report to see for yourself Gordon's real secret to real-world success

Make this a Valentine's Day to remember - get ready to pick up your copy!

GordonJ February 8, 2021 10:57 AM

Sometimes, it is the accountability which makes things happen.

On Valentine's Day we'll release the collaborative effort, a Q and A style report based on some old post here at SowPub. It will be 22 days between start to market.

If time differences, other parts of life, other work projects had not been in the way, it could have taken less than a week.

Is it the greatest report in the world? Hardly. But it is done, will be on the market, a perfect example of an AUTOMATIC PRODUCT VENDING product which can serve multi purposes in the coming months.

My "secret" (which means, for once, I haven't mouthed off about it) goal is to create one new report a month for 2021. So far, so good.

And the collaboration makes it so much easier.

Thanks unpinkpanther for your efforts, isn't it great to bring a new product into the world, one that we can be glad we did, eh?

Gordon

Quote:

Originally Posted by unpinkpanther (Post 41581)
Before I get into what I think Gordon's secret is, let me first thank Gordon for sharing this great opportunity

I also want to reach out to the SOWPub family worldwide to give up a few snacks to invest in what has to be the best Valentine's Day gift yet.

Let me put it this way...

Maybe you've heard of "masterminds" and "networks"

Contrary to popular opinion, masterminds are not crowded meetings where people get together to confuse each other as they "pitch" half-baked ideas.

Napoleon Hill who originally coined the mastermind
concept back in 1925 also said:

"No mind is complete by itself. It needs contact and association with other minds to grow and expand.”

You may not realize it, but when you invest in and study this report, you are actually building a REAL mastermind with Gordon that could serve you and your family.

Yes, Gordon loves to "fly low", but his over 5 DECADES of real-world project experience speaks for itself- in fields as wide as real estate, media and entertainment, and the US Navy.

He has helped plan and execute successful commercial projects that have raked in BILLIONS of dollars in profits and revenue.

Having a one-on-one chat with anyone with that range of experience is PURE GOLD.

And this report is about the closest you can get to a mentoring session with a living legend.

With COVID-19's "new normal" and the uncertainty ahead, you owe it to yourself and your family to learn the fundamentals of successful planning and execution of ideas.

And that's why I highly recommend you invest in this report to see for yourself Gordon's real secret to real-world success

Make this a Valentine's Day to remember - get ready to pick up your copy!