SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The critical time...next three weeks. (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10737)

GordonJ August 15, 2020 12:33 PM

The critical time...next three weeks.

The congress won't be around, so no news there (probably a good thing)...

Summer heat, wildfires, tornadoes, storms... racial disturbances, boiling over into full scale urban warfare? (perhaps). Schools to reopen, fall sports to resume...a lot going on in the next 3 weeks.
As I said back in April, the last two weeks of August will be brutal, even critical with how the future progresses. I don't normally issue these advisories, however, if you don't have some surplus supplies, including food, NOW would be a good time to get some.

The body politic gets headlines in all news; fake, mainstream, lamestream, niche and incite. Avoid all news if you can. Or don't take their bait.

Well, ok then.

Gordon

PS. Decided NOT to send audio to anyone who doesn't use a real name. And, instead of FREE, raising the price for the course to $1,000.00 for a few.

Also, as of today, Trump will be reelected, and the dark days of America are ahead of us.

Dien Rice August 15, 2020 04:22 PM

Re: The critical time...next three weeks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 41036)
The congress won't be around, so no news there (probably a good thing)...

Summer heat, wildfires, tornadoes, storms... racial disturbances, boiling over into full scale urban warfare? (perhaps). Schools to reopen, fall sports to resume...a lot going on in the next 3 weeks.
As I said back in April, the last two weeks of August will be brutal, even critical with how the future progresses. I don't normally issue these advisories, however, if you don't have some surplus supplies, including food, NOW would be a good time to get some.

The body politic gets headlines in all news; fake, mainstream, lamestream, niche and incite. Avoid all news if you can. Or don't take their bait.

Well, ok then.

Gordon

PS. Decided NOT to send audio to anyone who doesn't use a real name. And, instead of FREE, raising the price for the course to $1,000.00 for a few.

Also, as of today, Trump will be reelected, and the dark days of America are ahead of us.

Hi Gordon,

It's a scary time, in my opinion...

Who thought that President Trump would try to hobble the US postal service for political gain? However, he's pretty much openly admitted it...

- Dien

GordonJ August 16, 2020 11:17 AM

Re: The critical time...next three weeks.

Hi Gordon,

It's a scary time, in my opinion...

Who thought that President Trump would try to hobble the US postal service for political gain? However, he's pretty much openly admitted it...

- Dien

GordonJ August 16, 2020 11:23 AM

He learned as a young guy, the courts are your friend.

It isn't about being right or wrong, or just even. He learned from SCIENTOLOGY, that tying up the courts' time, is an effective weapon to keep doing what you want to do.

See, all the filings taking place against the USPS, are time delay stratergies (tip of hat to Bush 2)...

Hog tie them in court. Make em spend their money, in this case, OUR money...the overwhelmed and underfunded USPS can't afford the costs...

it is a Trump stratergize he's used time and again, with the unions, with competitors, with anyone who challenges him...and he also had some of the most tenacious and vicious lawyers, who would/will do anything to defend him...know exactly what they are doing.

I think the Democrats are in over their heads, Biden becoming a Johah in the mouth of the Whale, TRUMP WILL get another four years.

Gordon