SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Free Business Report (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5197)

Skip Rosell April 15, 2008 11:39 AM

Free Business Report

Hi my friends,

Business leads are cash. I would like to show you how to make some money with a program you can run from your computer.

As we all know there is a Pizzeria on just about every corner in the US. That means each owner has a LOT of competition. They are always looking for a way to get to the customer first so they can gain a new lifetime customer.

I did a customer study in my local area back in the sixties where I asked Hotel and Motel guests, what they did after checking into their room. Back in the 1960’s before computers they unpacked and then called the front desk to inquire about where to get some food. Most of the people that were there on business wanted delivery so they could work in their room.

The people that weren’t there on business were tired and wanted delivery so they would not have to go out. Not ALL but quite a good percent of them.

I just did another study late last year and the answer was the same except they said the second thing they did after unpacking was to fire up their computer to find a place to have food delivered. Times have not changed that much in 40 years just the method.

Now if you could get a local Pizzeria on the first page of Google (And let the owner see the ad LIVE in real time) when these guests are searching for food you could charge that owner a set fee for each order. The owner would have no risk so it would be an easy sell.

With most advertising the business owner has to pay for a set rate of delivery even if they get no return on that advertising. No advertising is guaranteed. But you can show how with your plan the owner advertises AND then pays only for results.

Once you have set up one of these "pay only for results" programs you can expand by just repeating the process in any city or even in any small town in the country.

I have a free report for you that will show you in detail how to set up a system like this. It is lesson 12 in my leads for cash course but you can have it as a sowpubber without even leaving your email address.

Best of success,

Skip

Adman April 15, 2008 06:26 PM

Actually....

I place TV Channel Stands in hotel rooms. These have the Hotel Info, TV Channel Listings and a Full Color of a Pizza on the front....for the "wearie, hungry, traveler to be enticed by and just pick up the phone and a mouth-watering pizza will be delivered to their room shortly.

"I" actually went out and SOLD Pizzeria owners on paying me...in advance, for me to place my "Displays"....IN Hotel Rooms!

And, I "Guaranteed" them 3 Pizzas per Room per Month!

For ex: I just checked on 2 hotels I put my displays in, just before the 1st of the year.

Hotel #1...100 Rooms....962 Pizzas ordered....in 3 1/2 mo
Hotel #2...125 Rooms....1,213 Pizzas ordered....in 3 1/2 mo

....FROM MY DISPLAYS!

The reason I know these orders are from MY Displays is because I had a Special Price for the pizzas on my displays....a price that was not shown anywhere else than MY displays.

So....because of these results, I am able to command a "good price" to be on my room displays.....UP Front. I don't need to ask pizzerias to "pay me WHEN they get orders"....I Guanantee they WILL get orders.

Don Alm
Adman

Pete Egeler April 15, 2008 07:03 PM

Re: Free Business Report

Hey Skip,

Great report, and great idea!

Where I come from, we call it "residual income".

Keep up the good work.

Pete

Skip Rosell April 16, 2008 11:07 AM

Re: Actually....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adman (Post 20950)
I place TV Channel Stands in hotel rooms. These have the Hotel Info, TV Channel Listings and a Full Color of a Pizza on the front....for the "wearie, hungry, traveler to be enticed by and just pick up the phone and a mouth-watering pizza will be delivered to their room shortly.

"I" actually went out and SOLD Pizzeria owners on paying me...in advance, for me to place my "Displays"....IN Hotel Rooms!

And, I "Guaranteed" them 3 Pizzas per Room per Month!

For ex: I just checked on 2 hotels I put my displays in, just before the 1st of the year.

Hotel #1...100 Rooms....962 Pizzas ordered....in 3 1/2 mo
Hotel #2...125 Rooms....1,213 Pizzas ordered....in 3 1/2 mo

....FROM MY DISPLAYS!

The reason I know these orders are from MY Displays is because I had a Special Price for the pizzas on my displays....a price that was not shown anywhere else than MY displays.

So....because of these results, I am able to command a "good price" to be on my room displays.....UP Front. I don't need to ask pizzerias to "pay me WHEN they get orders"....I Guanantee they WILL get orders.

Don Alm
Adman

Hi Don,

Thanks for proof that this type of advertising works.

Since you went out and sold the owners of the pizzerias you have a track record and can command a "good price". A stranger walking in to a pizzeria or calling them on the phone "Cannot" command that price. Which would you accept?: A guarantee from a stranger or a risk free offer?

With risk reversal anybody can run this program. There is NO risk to the owner so what does he/she have to lose.

"I" actually went out and SOLD Pizzeria owners

Also with a phone call and the risk reversal plan I can work the whole country from my home office. I don't have to stop in and "sell" the owners. I don't have to be a great salesperson to work this plan.

Also to set up the ads takes me 15 minutes with NO travel. In fact with a template I can set up an ad in a couple of minutes and have it live in 5 minutes or less in any town in the country.

I don't know all of the customs in other countries but I bet (If I wanted to) I could set up this plan in many other countries besides the U. S. If they have pizza delivery then this could work for them.

One more thing that an advertisement online can do that a physical product in the Motel room cannot do is have the custom sample made right in front of the owner as we talk on the phone. (If they have an Internet connection)

Anyway BOTH have their place and both will work. It is up to each person's preference of which way they want to work. Face to Face or on their computer.

Best of success,

Skip Rosell

Skip Rosell April 16, 2008 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pete Egeler (Post 20951)
Hey Skip,

Great report, and great idea!

Where I come from, we call it "residual income".

Keep up the good work.

Pete

Hi Pete,

Thanks for your nice comments about the report. I'm glad you liked it.

Yep, Your right, It IS "Residual Income" :) Now if we could figure out how to make your "LOTTO" system pay off EVERYDAY we could all retire. :)

Best of success,

Skip Rosell

L.B. Jenkins April 16, 2008 11:27 AM

Skip,

Great piece. Gave me some ideas of my own.

Thank you!

Skip Rosell April 17, 2008 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.B. Jenkins (Post 20956)
Skip,

Great piece. Gave me some ideas of my own.

Thank you!

Hi L. B.

Your welcome and thank you. That is why I post some of my ideas. To get others thinking of new ideas of their own. And of course to get them to click on my sig. file. :)

I believe in the "give to get" marketing. If you give enough you will receive the same or more in return.

Glad you liked the report and any ideas you would like to pass on to your's truely, just post here, ok?

By the way, there is no reason a person could not use this technique for other business niches. Just twist it to fit the category.

Best of success,

Skip Rosell