SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sprinting (Speed Walking?) to Freedom Progress (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10913)

EricC February 12, 2021 03:48 PM

Sprinting (Speed Walking?) to Freedom Progress

Gordon,
Once again thanks. I am finally making progress. The advice both you and Glenn share is getting some traction, helping with getting focused.

Working through your STF2021 I decided to focus on the weird and occult side of life and dropped other pursuits. Lots of experience and definitely where I spend money.

Staying with information and the APV concept. Physical products or consulting-like services will be too much "slop and mess" as fun as they sound otherwise.

Got the tech infrastructure and other tools. New domain name is registered which fits so nicely with my focus. Clarity makes so many things easier. Oh and I deleted my Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Feels like I put on a string of garlic and scared off a vampire or two. What a relief.

So, Sprint To Freedom Week 4. Marketing, Market Match and finding my buyers. Prospect and Product. Forums, Reddit, other blogs are what I am using to get this part going.

As far as the public domain. The amount of material available to get the creating started is astounding. Not just books but mail order courses, too. I just went through The Kybalion (William Walker Atkinson) and extracted quotes and chapter structure. One candidate of many, many for adding my own twist and creating something to sell.

Thanks again!

GordonJ February 13, 2021 03:58 PM

Great. A word about WWA and the Kybalion

Chapters 10 and 12.

You will attract a big niche market if you are able to pull these out of the Kybalion and offer some quick reports on them, the yin/yang, North/South, + - ,and Action/Reaction... by the way

Can all be seen on the SQ1.

The site looks good, now stay with it and make it a daily habit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by EricC (Post 41592)
Gordon,
Once again thanks. I am finally making progress. The advice both you and Glenn share is getting some traction, helping with getting focused.

Working through your STF2021 I decided to focus on the weird and occult side of life and dropped other pursuits. Lots of experience and definitely where I spend money.

Staying with information and the APV concept. Physical products or consulting-like services will be too much "slop and mess" as fun as they sound otherwise.

Got the tech infrastructure and other tools. New domain name is registered which fits so nicely with my focus. Clarity makes so many things easier. Oh and I deleted my Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Feels like I put on a string of garlic and scared off a vampire or two. What a relief.

So, Sprint To Freedom Week 4. Marketing, Market Match and finding my buyers. Prospect and Product. Forums, Reddit, other blogs are what I am using to get this part going.

As far as the public domain. The amount of material available to get the creating started is astounding. Not just books but mail order courses, too. I just went through The Kybalion (William Walker Atkinson) and extracted quotes and chapter structure. One candidate of many, many for adding my own twist and creating something to sell.

Thanks again!

EricC February 13, 2021 05:52 PM

Re: Sprinting (Speed Walking?) to Freedom Progress

Found my archive of SQ1. Yep I see lots of polarity concepts. Time to review.

This would also be why I attracted a fair number of readers on Quora with my answers about Twin Flames and Soul mates. Polarity and causation are core ideas one can translate to a number of human interests or preoccupations.

Excellent.