SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Big-Red-Nose-Club Members ONLY (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10244)

Glenn January 10, 2019 05:25 PM

Khouji123 - Just be glad you do not live in Australia-48 Bucks!

Thanks Mr K,

A customer in Australia ALREADY bought a LED Flame Hat.

Down under he paid 48.00

instead of 16.00 here on amazon.com in the USA.

Yikes.

Glenn

Glenn January 10, 2019 05:49 PM

CH #24 - Direct Response Test on a Forum

Thanks Gordon,

IF You were a Betting Man - Gordon/Dien - fellow sm biz Entrepreneurs at SowPub.com....

What do you Guess will happen with VAL (Name Changed)
Who asked a Question on the Alignable biz forum?

And Got an Answer from me that will SOLVE HER Problem
if she ASKS me for a Free Report.

I'm thinking 95/5.

5% Chance she ASKS for a F-r-e-e Report.

(EDITORS NOTE - I've decided to TAKE THE BULL By The Horns and ACTUALLY
Make People who ask Questions on Alignable - MORE MUNNY.)

Should be INTERESTING.

But We ARE TRACKING and MEASURING - So we know my efforts seem to be Driving up The # of Visits to my version of a Landing Page - www.BigBrassOnes.com

=============
=============
ALIGNABLE SENDS me these Little UpDates.
(But the Tracking on my BigBrassones - site says VISITS are going up too.)

Hi Glenn,
Your activity drove 73 people to visit your profile in the last 90 days. Nice work!
=============

LATEST ALIGNABLE Direct Response ARTICLE -

——————
"How can I get my long term clients to leave a Google review?"
-----------------
Happy New Year Val,

Excellent Question.

I
USE
BRIBERY!

Ethical BRIBES. But Still... Bribes.

BRIBE REPORTS Get my Happy Buyers and Clients to Write Great Reviews and Testimonials.

HERE's How It Works.

(EDITORS NOTE - Val - I looked at your website. And the list of Biz Owners You Work with. Home owners are Up Top - So they must be Your Most Frequent Customers. But Commercial Accounts can Be More Lucrative. I see you list CAR WASHES.)
=======
=======
I'm Writing a Series of Books about PROVEN Referral Systems we've Collected
by working with and interviewing Self Made M*illionaires.

So I pulled #33 out of 50 Referral Systems to the TOP.

STEP I - You Might send them a List of Munny Making Reports to CHOOSE FROM. (SEE LIST BELOW.)

STEP II - You Then email or call them and ASK, "Which one of these SPECIAL REPORT Munny making Ideas Do You Want me to SEND you as a THANK YOU REWARD for Writing a short Testimonial?"

STEP III - You Send them the 1st Part of the REPORT - Just before THE GOOD STUFF if they don't Take Action. As a Fun Reminder.

THESE
are
Great Fun to do Val.

So let me know which one YOU Would Like me to Send You.

I am writing an entire book of 50 six and 7 figure Referral Systems. So gotta Write them up anyway.
========
========
#33 - Car Wash Referral System. Roger - a Car Wash Owner we Helped - Stood at a Jay Abraham event. Gave us Credit for DOUBLING his P*rofits. (A) Changed his sign - (B) Changed his Up-sell Pitch - (C) Created Waiting room Referral System among rich car owners.

=====
#1 - Floyd - Beauty Parlor and Mall Kiosk DOUBLE REFERRAL System. Part I - Is a Front End Video. Part II - Is a Back End Referral For Do-It-Yourself Cosmetics S*ales.
=====
#2 - Matt - PlayGround Equipment Referral System - Refers Matt To Home Porch Deck Buyers.
=====
#3 - Henry - Dental Clown/Magician Referral System. Henry employs 7 full time Dentists. Has 780,000 patients. Does Clown Magic At Trade Shows, State Fairs, Schools and Church and Chamber of Commerce Events. Henry’s Name-Based Toothbrush - REFERRAL SYSTEM is really Clever.
=====
#4 - Jim - Bloodhound Referral System for His Architect Business. Jim calls the Guys working construction sites his “Bloodhounds.” And his Referral Reward System is Stupidly Obvious and OTHERS Pay for each Referal.
=====

#5 - Stan - M*illion D*ollar Construction Site Equipment Referral System. Stan Flies 10 or 20 Prospects -at a time- to a Resort for a Golfing Weekend. Then Calls each prospect when everybody gets home to Get Their Order. Often 20 out of 20 B*UY - which means 20 M*illion Bucks for 2 days of Golfing.
=====

#6 - Earl - Tank and DumpTruck Referral System at his Car Dealership in Alabama.
=====
#7 - Bob - 4.7 Mil a year Carpet Cleaning Referral System. Furniture, Mattresses, Carpentry, Plumbing, Painting, Remodeling - Tiny Signs.
=====
#8 - Bob - 4.7 Mil a Year Carpet Cleaning Referral System. Referrals to M*illion Dollar Home owners come from Charity Chef Banquets (Clean-Up-On-Aisle-2-Demo’s).
=====
#9 - Patrick - Physical Therapist Referral System - Which we Set up for him. Refers 20+ Limping - Hurting Golfers Back to his office per Week - for Treatment.
=====
#10 - Jackson - Charity Speech And Interactive Sampling Bribes to Affluent Attendees Creates Repeated Referrals to His Cosmetics and Perfume MLM Down-line members. (Jackson was more successful than the entire company. So Headquarters moved to Canada.)
=====
#11 - 450K in 3 Months - Flea Market Referral System. Barbara’s Daughter Misty
Refers 100’s of mothers and daughters back to her mom’s table. Barbara is a teacher.
=====
#12 - Salina’s Face Cream Trade Show and Health Fair Referral System. Salina’s HUSBAND Frank is 100% of Her Referral System. Women in the crowd go get their Friends and POINT.
=====
#13 - Brent - NYCity Taxi Cab Referral System Creates 500% Higher Tips. Find out why Brent only Works at Night. Where Brent Waits to Find M*illionaire Patrons. The REFERRAL SYSTEM that nabs him more Business than Competing Drivers. And how He RAISES His Tips 5 Times.
=====
#14 - Mindy’s 90,000.00 Recycling Machine Referral System. Clever Referral Method Mindy used her 1st S*ale to Sell 3 more in 30 days.

=====
#15 - Brandy - How Brandy Used An ETHICAL BLACKMAIL Referral System inside Health Clubs to FORCE the owners to B*UY his 150,000.00 Computerized Exercise System. (Heh heh heh - And Those Little PROGRESS REPORT - Print-Out Pages SEEM So Harmless.)
=====
#16 - GrandMaster Kim’s - Endorsed Referral System that she uses to Sell a Vitamin MLM. Kim is the Only 5th Degree BlackBelt Master from Korea. I Watched her Teach a woman in a wheelchair to Break a Board with her hand. But Her Endorsed Referral System - Can Be Used anywhere.

A - How Dan Kennedy uses a ENDORSED REFERRAL System to Make Tens of Millions.

B - Endorsed Referrals Are The #1 Way Jay Abraham Does Business. (I know cuz I Bartered my way to 15 of Jay’s events.)

C - My former Client - Hollywood Bartender - Bryan RedField - used Endorsed Referral System to Sell 1000’s of Copies of his book, “Bartenders Guide on How to Pick Up Women.”
=====
#17 - Tracy’s Construction Supplies Self Referral System. Her 6 Foot Tall System REFERS her from the Receptionist to The Executive Secretary - then to the CEO. Then Credentials her with the Board of Directors.

I didn't think all 50 would Fit in this Box. So Quit at 17.

Thanks,
Glenn Osborn
M*illionaire Mastermind Marketing Association

Dien Rice January 11, 2019 08:49 AM

Thanks... I appreciate (and learn) from it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 39531)
#16 - GrandMaster Kim’s - Endorsed Referral System that she uses to Sell a Vitamin MLM. Kim is the Only 5th Degree BlackBelt Master from Korea. I Watched her Teach a woman in a wheelchair to Break a Board with her hand. But Her Endorsed Referral System - Can Be Used anywhere.

A - How Dan Kennedy uses a ENDORSED REFERRAL System to Make Tens of Millions.

B - Endorsed Referrals Are The #1 Way Jay Abraham Does Business. (I know cuz I Bartered my way to 15 of Jay’s events.)

C - My former Client - Hollywood Bartender - Bryan RedField - used Endorsed Referral System to Sell 1000’s of Copies of his book, “Bartenders Guide on How to Pick Up Women.”

Hi Glenn,

I love your endorsed referral stuff... Admittedly, I'm not great at it. I should definitely go out and practice it more!

Thanks again for sharing... I really appreciate (and learn) from it... :)

Best wishes,

Dien

Dien Rice January 11, 2019 08:58 AM

Sydney is expensiiiive...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 39530)
Thanks Mr K,

A customer in Australia ALREADY bought a LED Flame Hat.

Down under he paid 48.00

instead of 16.00 here on amazon.com in the USA.

Yikes.

Glenn

Hi Glenn,

You're not wrong... Almost everything is pricier here downunder...

I guess they have to transport it further. Also, can't bulk buy it as much (due to a smaller population)... Australia has a population size somewhere between Florida and Texas...

Sydney's now made it to the Top 10 Most Expensive Cities in the World! (It's #10...)

World's most expensive cities for 2018
http://www.traveller.com.au/worlds-m...-top-10-h0xnj6

More expensive than any US city, but still less expensive than Singapore (which is #1 for expensiveness)!

Actually, I'm a bit surprised, as I thought San Francisco / Silicon Valley would be one of the priciest...

Best wishes,

Dien

Glenn January 11, 2019 03:15 PM

CH #24 - Try To Guess The Book Title That Got The Most Votes

Thanks Dien,

One of the following Book Headlines Got
300% more votes than any other.

A 2nd - Title got 200% more votes than all the rest. (Except for the #1 Winner)

CAN
YOU
GUESS the 2 winners?

=========
=========
PLEASE PICK ONE
Headline from The
Following List:

A - Solve Your New-Client-Getting-Problem
w/54 New Referral Systems

B - What M*illionaire Small Business Owners Know
About These 54 Referrals Systems That You Don’t

C - What If You Had Access to the DETAILS of
54 Referral Systems That Nobody ELSE Knew About?

D - 54 Referral Systems We *Borrowed*
From Their M*illionaire Inventors

E - 54 Solutions to Your New Customer Referral Problems

F - The Reason Why Our NEW Referral System Collection
Is Better Than 10 Grand In The Bank

G - Visualize Yourself Kicking The Stuffing Out of
Your Competitors with 54 Referral Systems

H - 54 Referral Secrets of M*illionaire Entrepreneurs

I - IF YOU AGREE “The Herd” is Always Wrong
Then 54 Proven Referral Ideas from MAVERICK
M*illionaires World-wide Will Interest You

J - Imagine Yourself RAISING Your P*rices Using
54 Referral Strategies Nobody Else Has

K - How to REFER Yourself To Extra MUNNY
With 54 Invisible Guns AKA Referral System

L - YOU CHOOSE - Get Robbed By Social Media
Bandits Or Grow Your S*ales w/54 Referral Systems

M - Just Suppose You Could REFER Yourself Clients,
RAISE Your Fees & AVOID Thieving Competitors w/
54 SECRET Referral Systems?

N - SUFFERING From **Lack-a-Referral-Itis**?
Then Our 54 NEW Referral Systems Might Be
The Cure.

O - Start Your Own P*ROFIT-PARTY
w/54 Totally New Referral Referral Systems

P - SCANDALOUS - How Dare You Refer Yourself Richer in 2019
Using 54 COVERT Referral Systems

Q - Your Invitation to LAUGH-All-The-Way-To-The-Bank
w/54 ODD Referral Systems

R - You Already Depend on Referrals - So Why Not
Add a 7-Figure Referral System YOU CONTROL?

=======
=======
Thanks Dien,

The REASON we Bribe Our Customer list to VOTE on Headlines
is simple.

I
always
Guess
Wrong.

The book Title will be:

AND
the
Subhead -

Thanks,
Glenn

Dien Rice January 11, 2019 09:15 PM

I guessed wrong... :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 39538)
The REASON we Bribe Our Customer list to VOTE on Headlines
is simple.

I
always
Guess
Wrong.

The book Title will be:

AND
the
Subhead -

Thanks,
Glenn

Hi Glenn,

Well, I guessed wrong! :)

I liked B & D...

B - What M*illionaire Small Business Owners Know
About These 54 Referrals Systems That You Don’t

D - 54 Referral Systems We *Borrowed*
From Their M*illionaire Inventors

I think I liked the word "millionaire" in it (though it's possible it's overused - I guess that's why you have to test)!

Thanks Glenn for sharing this... It's always fascinating to guess (and to be wrong)... :)

Best wishes,

Dien

Glenn January 12, 2019 05:21 PM

CH #25 - Donna Has BRASS OVARIES

Happy New Year Gordon,

Funny story.

It's Amazing what you can do When You Face a Deadline.

=========
=========
CHAPTER #25 - Donna Has BRASS OVARIES

Happy New Year,

One day on the phone I was Regaling Donna about how a little Girl of 14 or so Earned the World Record for Girl Scout Cookies.

HINT:

She Used a Raffle Based Referral System.

In order to ENTER her Raffle (To win a 2 Day Resort Vacation) You had to B*UY not just a box of cookies. But a CASE OF Cookies.

Donna Interrupted.

“That’s nothing.”

“That girl had plenty of time to sell her cookies. NO PRESSURE. And an Entire Year to Plan. ME? My niece couldn’t sell hers. Or her Girl friends either. So they Piled them on My Porch - with 2 Days to go before The Deadline.”

ME - Why would they do that?

Donna - “Me and my big mouth. I bragged I could sell 10 Times more cookies
than she could with one hand tied behind my back. And she said, “Can you sell what I have left over? And I said, “Sure.”

ME - How come you had Everybody’s left-over cookies on your porch?

Donna - “My niece told everybody I could sell theirs too.”

ME - Wait. Wait. I remember this story. You called a Friend. You Both put on your Bikini’s and drove from Construction site to Site. Sold a Pick Up Truck Load of Girl scout cookies.

Donna - “True. But we ran out of time that Saturday. Nobody working Construction on Sunday. And Monday was the Cookie Deadline.

ME - So What did you do?

Donna - “I probably shouldn’t tell you this. I’m not proud of it. But I PANICKED. Plus I was not going to go back to my smart Assed Niece and Her Friends a hear, I TOLD YOU SHE COULDN’T SELL THEM.”

“So.

“I Loaded all the rest of the cookies into the back of my pickup.

“Then I drove in and out of Mall Parking Lots until I S*old every damn box of cookies on the Truck.

ME - “What did you DO? Hold a Gun on people While they were walking to their Cars?”

Donna - “Not Exactly. But Close.

ME - “REALLY?”

Donna - “Well, You see, I remembered how I saw a Little Girl in the Airport at 1am - She Walked around with a Sign. And cleaned up — selling Magazine Subscriptions.”

ME - “What kind of sign.”

Donna - “A DEAF and DUMB Sign.”

ME - “NO - YOU DIDN’T”

Donna - “Oh yes I did.”

ME - So Pretend I’m a guy walking to my car in a Mall Parking Lot. Drive me thru it.”

Donna - “Funny guy. ha ha. Drive me thru it.”

Donna - “Ok. When I saw a Well dressed Man walking across an UpScale Mall Parking Lot I drove up next to him. Cut him off from his car. HELD Up a sign.

“Deaf & Dumb
2 Kids”

“Then

“Flipped my sign over.

“10 Boxes
Girl Scout
Cookies - $25

ME - “And You Sold an Entire PickUp Truck full of Girl Scout Cookies - ON A SUNDAY - without saying ONE SINGLE WORD?

Donna - “Yep. But I Got a Bit Punchy at the end. When the last guy said, “OK - Here’s 25 Bucks.” I got EXCITED. Forgot I Couldn't Talk. And I Yelled, “THANKS.”

ME - Laughing. “What Happened?”

Donna - I thought he was going to ATTACK me. I burnt rubber. I could see him chasing me in my rear view mirror — on foot.

ME - So My guess is you didn’t mention THIS PART of Your S*ales Strategy to your Niece.

Donna - “Heck no. They only Heard The BIKINI S*ales Story. I shouldn’t have told YOU. You are a good Listener.”

Dien Rice January 14, 2019 12:09 PM

Not "PC"... but it's true...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 39544)
ME - So My guess is you didn’t mention THIS PART of Your S*ales Strategy to your Niece.

Donna - “Heck no. They only Heard The BIKINI S*ales Story. I shouldn’t have told YOU. You are a good Listener.”

Hi Glenn,

Amazing story... Thanks for sharing!

On the second part, people will buy out of guilt... Various charities use this form of persuasion all the time...

But, back to the first part. It reminds me of an experience I had...

Around 11 years ago, I took on a sales job, to improve my sales skills. (Gordon recommended it to me...) I decided to take on a job selling comedy club tickets.

One thing we did was go to a big festival, where we were free to sell to anyone there.

I decided to get "attention" by putting on a clown wig, etc. (If I were to do it again, I would do it differently and find something very inexpensive to give away...)

At the end of the day, we all gathered to see how many we had sold. Pretty much all the guys did poorly... But many of the girls made a lot of sales!

Which girls? Well... My observation was that the ones with the most sales were those with the plunging necklines!

It's not "PC" to say this... But that's my observation... Make of it what you will!

Best wishes,

Dien

Glenn January 21, 2019 10:28 AM

CH #26 - Extra C*ASH from Celebrity/SuperStar Ideas

Thanks Gordon,

I Got EXCITED About this Idea for a Info Product.

Because Everybody is CRAZY About Celebrities - right?

BUT.

Nobody knows what the Fickle-Finger-of-Public-Opinion Will THINK - Until
You ASK.

So I ASKED.

Anyone Wanna GUESS the Winner of This OPINION POLL?

Thanks,
Glenn

P.S. - Almost Forgot.

Here is The BRIBE I am writing up - right now.

YOUR BRIBE REPORT - (When you send in Your Opinion)

"The 6 Words Dan SAYS to Get S*old Out Movie/Theater Seats.
Front Row seats at Sports Events. Rooms at S*old out Hotels
and Resorts AND Get Called By Name by every single person at a Swanky Restaurant - with ONE PHONE Call from Home

And - YES - I have Done all of the above
except Front Row Seats at Sports Stadiums.

============
============

Celebrity Superstars Extra C*ash Ideas -

Which of The Following
Celebrity Ideas - is Your FAVORITE?

I - Katherine Hepburn taught me how to Adapt “The Endorsement Letter” to Write P*rofitable Emails and Snail Mail Offers.

A - Kate used this idea to Skyrocket the Fees She Got Paid to Act In Movies.

B - Kate was a GENIUS. And often Bought the rights to a book. Paid to have a Script done. Resold it to a Studio.
And all this -in an Age - when women were SEEN but not heard.

C - Endorsement is The ONLY Copywriting Concept Jay Abraham Ever Uses for Clients.

=====
=====
II - COLE PORTER - The Famous 1930’s Song Writer (“Don’t Fence ME In”/“I’ve Got You Under My Skin”)
Home Referral System which I use to FLY without Luggage.

A - We Adapted an idea from a VERY R*ICH friend of Song-Writer Cole Porter. Mr Millionaire flew all over the world with Cole Porter. Without any Luggage. No clothes. No underwear. Nothing.

B - I Don’t like Airport People going thru my luggage.

C - So I adapted Mr M*illionaires idea. So now - no matter what city I fly into. ONE PHONE CALL from Home - Before I get on a plane - gets Me a F_R_E_E shopper. (The stuff you need at a strange city are CHEAP. But Where do you Find a F-r-e-e Shopper?)

D - We tap into an EXISTING -No-Charge-Referral-Network- to get The right size suits, shirts, pants, shoes, socks, underwear, Toothpaste, toothbrush.

E - The FUN Part? My F-r-e-e Shopper Either Tosses all my Stuff thru the window of my taxi - as we drive by. Or sends everything to MY Hotel.

=====
=====
III - Lily Tomlin - Had a F-r-e-e Strategy for Arriving in a LIMO when she did Stand-Up-Comedy.
Result? She got VIP Treatment from affluent Club Owners.

A - We’ve Adapted HER idea so I can Show Up and Get out of a Tesla Model X - the HUNDRED FIFTY THOUSAND D*OLLAR Car with the BatWing Doors - In Front of a Clients Office.

B - So I can Drive Up in a Tesla X - Before I give a Speech.

C - Show Up in a Tesla X - In front of a Restaurant - to meet a Prospect.

D - Did I mention - A, B, C Are F-r-e-e?

=====
=====
IV - Hollywood Movie Producer & Academy Award Winner (Who I Promised Would Remain Anonymous) Pretends to Be UpSet When he gets 2X - 3X - 5X more food than he orders at Fast Food Drive Thru Windows.

A - What Mr Mystery Says.

B - What Mr Mystery Does.

C - How he takes Extra Food Back and Feeds his Office staff.

=====
=====
V - Barbra Streisand taught me how she got TENS of THOUSANDS of D*ollars worth of F-r-e-e Stuff - when she first started out.

A - FROM HOME - We Adapted her idea to ADD 10K Of Value For Client Events.

B - From Home - Add THOUSANDS Of D*ollars Before Video Conference Programs.

C - Raise Client P*rices Thru The Roof - By SkyRocketing the Perceived Value
of any offer. Nifty Industry Centric Strategy - From Home.

=====
=====
VI - Chicken Soup for The Soul Partner - Jack Canfield - Taught 3000 People (PLUS ME) in a Las Vegas Banquet Room -
a Duck -
Duck
Goose
Referral
Circle
System that Creates 50 to 100 Referrals - for each 5 People in The Circle of Chairs.

(EDITORS NOTE - You can do this anywhere. Church, a Business Meeting, At Lunch with friends. Amazing.)

A - JACK - Then Explained that THE REASON the 3000 People were at the 7000.00 Vegas Event - Was Because 100% of them Got REFERRED There - by A few 100 people - Using The “Duck - Duck - Refer-Mastermind Circle System.”

B - This is a 8 year old company - which Fills it's seats each Quarter BY Referral! With this Mastermind Circle.

Thanks,
Glenn

P.S. - PLEASE - Email me your #1 FAVORITE - Celebrity Idea to [email protected]

Dien Rice January 22, 2019 08:18 AM

The power of celebrities...!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 39568)
VI - Chicken Soup for The Soul Partner - Jack Canfield - Taught 3000 People (PLUS ME) in a Las Vegas Banquet Room -
a Duck -
Duck
Goose
Referral
Circle
System that Creates 50 to 100 Referrals - for each 5 People in The Circle of Chairs.

(EDITORS NOTE - You can do this anywhere. Church, a Business Meeting, At Lunch with friends. Amazing.)

A - JACK - Then Explained that THE REASON the 3000 People were at the 7000.00 Vegas Event - Was Because 100% of them Got REFERRED There - by A few 100 people - Using The “Duck - Duck - Refer-Mastermind Circle System.”

B - This is a 8 year old company - which Fills it's seats each Quarter BY Referral! With this Mastermind Circle.

Thanks,
Glenn

P.S. - PLEASE - Email me your #1 FAVORITE - Celebrity Idea to [email protected]

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for those great examples of using Celebrities!

Everyone wants to know the "secrets" of the celebrities... I'm sure that's one of the big selling points of those various gossip mags...

Great tip! (By example.)

I liked the one above best. :)

Best wishes,

Dien

Glenn January 22, 2019 01:42 PM

Dien is PSYCHIC!

Thanks Dien,

You Crystal Ball Reading Psychic You.

You Picked the Winner Dien.

VI -

Unlike me.

I always Guess Wrong.

Which is WHY I ASK, "What do you wanna B*uy? Then Sell it.

But the Company I surfaced in the middle of - to watch
Jack Canfield teach that itty bitty Duck Duck Goose Mastermind Referral Circle
Technique.

Grosses

21 Million per Quarter. 100% from this Referral System.

I got out my abacus.

7000.00 per person TIMES 3000 people in the room.

21 M*illion Bucks.

Thanks,
Glenn

Glenn January 31, 2019 04:41 PM

Mr K Says, *I Want to Borrow a M*illion D*ollars in C*ash"

Thanks Dien,

Here is More Proof That Copywriting Plus a Follow Up Phone Call
And a Little PERSISTENCE -- is NOT DEAD.

And the Whole World is NOT watching Those YouTube
videos full of Dancing Cats and Singing Dogs.

I wrote a Shorter Answer
to Scott - at Alignable -

Then Got Permission from Mr K - to Write it up and Post the FULL
Version at BigBrassOnes.com

Because it seems to me that We Should be Able
to find More than One Investor.

Thanks,
Glenn
"How can I handle someone I know not trusting my products or services?

Thanks Scott,

Great Question.

THIS JUST HAPPENED to Me.

The Key is to ADD MORE VALUE - to Boost Trust.

(EDITORS NOTE - I Create What a 426 Mil mentor Calls "A PRE-HEAT PAGE"
free for Members of my F-r-e-e Ezine. And often they report their S*ales Jump by 50% to 100% or more.)

Here is
how we
adapted that SAME IDEA
for a Real Estate Flipper.

ONE of My VIP INSIDERS asked us to help him BORROW 1 M*illion D*ollars for a Real Estate Deal. Mr K does all cash Real Estate Flipping and BANKS won't touch it.

(EDITORS NOTE #2 - I asked MR K - and I have His Permission to Share.)

========
========
FIRST - I ran thru what I might say to a M*illionaire Angel Investor.

"Hey, Can I borrow a M*illion Bucks in C*ASH to give to a Client?"

I
Already
KNEW
their
Answer was a Big Fat "NO."

So I asked MR K to send me a List of some of his Real Estate Flips.

========
========
SECOND - Mr K sent me a List. I typed it up and Emailed 2 pages
to a list of 6 Real Estate M*illionaires. And Left a VM for each.

——————
QUESTION for __________:

What ELSE Do You Need To Know Before You TRUST Mr K Enough
to Spend Your VALUABLE time on the Phone Talking WIN-WIN Real Estate?

SECURITY of $$$$
I wire the funds to:

Trust Account Incoming Wire Instructions
Beneficiary Bank: US Bank 19450 Plummer St. Northridge, CA 91324 (818)428-6975
ABA: 122235821
16000 Bryant St.
North Hills CA 90343
purchase price 530k
renovations 85k
actual retail value * 730k
2460 Deer Dr.
Fullerton, CA 90835
purchase price 563k
renovations 133k
actual retail value 860k
21000 Menhall Ct.
Topango, CA 90280
purchase price 700k
repairs 150k
actual retail value 1,700k
9400 Hoskell Ave.
North Hills CA 90043
Bought on 10/3/2017 for $550k
listed on 5/21/2018 for $638k
sold on 6/8/2018 for $670k...obviously ABOVE listing prices
Another deal just went into escrow the other day.....deal closes
in 30 days....
April 2018 purchase price * $240k
Feb 2019 selling price * $391K
GROSS S*ALES Total - __________

(EDITORS NOTE - Mr K B*uys Houses for C*ash. Has People Funneling Real Estate Deals to him that FIT His Hi-Margin Niche. Is Looking for Others Doing Something Similar.)

Thanks,
K

===========================
MY HAPPY RESULT?

Nada.
Nuthin'
Not a Peep.

========
========
THIRD TRY - I asked Kevin to Email me a few Details about ACTIVE DEALS.
The Reason He wanted to Borrow The M*illion Bucks.

=======
=======
Real Estate Deals Mr K is Currently Looking At:

One deal...on the lake...2000 feet of frontage
should be able to subdivide into 20 lots...
I have talked to the people at the County.....
ONLY requirement is road has to be so wide and have
* * a 33 ft circular ending like many cul de sacs currently have

smaller unimproved lots in this area go for about $100,000
Whole parcel is for sale at $550,000....
,,,,AND there is a 4000 sq ft house already on the parcel
BUT the basement in this house is not usable
Need a partner with cash and* land development experience.

Second deal.....on the lake....two lots with two separate tax numbers
one lot has small cabin...other lot has nothing on it
many homes in this area go for $300-$400 per sq ft
for this deal, they are ASKING $389,000

BOTH of these deals are within 2-2.5 hours of Chicago, Illinois.....many of the properties
on the lakes in southern WI are owned by people from Illinois
Taxes and property values are MUCH LOWER than those in N. Illinois

Talk soon,
Mr K

====================
====================
Only One Response - so far.

NOT FROM My Customer List but From a Referral From a VIP INSIDER
from my Ezine List.

We made a Phone Appointment with David. Chatted for a while.
David and I agreed there seemed to be a good fit.

So I Referred him to Mr K.

BELOW
is
an
Email from David…

-----------------------------
Thanks Glenn,

I have relationships with several lending sources that do either "private" money or "hard money" real estate loans. $100k to several million dollars. I have lenders for every state.

Equity is the key. My understanding is that you have some property owners who have paid cash for properties and now want to re-fi them. That scenario is a perfect fit for most of my sources. My lenders will usually not loan more than 75% of the value. Often 65%, depending on the scenario. I deal with lenders who loan on less than "ideal" situations - either due to borrower issues or properties that may have some "hangnails."

I have lenders that will respond to good credit borrowers and some who don't care at all about credit. Each situation is unique and will determine the various factors involved in terms, pricing, etc.

If a property was recently purchased at a "bargain" price and an owner wants to re-finance and get the price back in a new loan amount, there must be a clear reason why they bought it "under market" and solid substantiation for the "new" value.

Can deal with individuals, LLC's, corporations, trusts, etc. as borrowers.

There is a link to my old website below and here is my new site which will be live shortly.

Thanks,
David
ACTION SUMMARY -

Ok.

So Now we Have TWO PAGES of "PRE-HEAT" that Credentials Mr K.

AND

We have WRITTEN PROOF - from David - that Some of MR K's Projects
Seem to Fit - the Out-side-the-box Lenders David Works with.

SO.

Now We Have THREE PAGES of Proof, Credentials, Trust and PRE-HEAT
to Run Past Potential Investors - after we Post them at our new website
BigBrassones.com

I hope My Similar Situation
where 5 Different M*illionaires
Didn't Trust me enough
to Even Email or Call Me Back - Helps You Scott.

Thanks,
Glenn Osborn
M*illionaire Mastermind Marketing Association

Glenn February 9, 2019 10:26 PM

Anybody NOT Know ***THE 3 STOOGES***?

Thanks Dien,

After I read "I Stooged to Conquer"
by Moe Howard - The Boss and Leader of the 3 Stooges.

I Got EXCITED.

Moe was a Mad Genius.

Moe Built a House Across from Bing Crosby.

Moe visited his son's school to pick him up
and
the
entire
SCHOOL full of kids Ran out to the Street to SEE THE LEAD STOOGE!

Moe was a SUPER S*ALESMAN.

At age 12 Moe Decided he wanted to become an Actor.

TOOK ACTION.

Caught frogs and s*old them to the owner of a Bar. 10 for a Quarter.

Spent a dime to take the Train to a Movie Lot.

And using one Simple "Golden Rule of Reciprocity" - P*ay it Forward
Strategy Got HIRED as a bit part child actor - right away.

I added 9 More Chapters.

Wrote it up.

And The First STOOGE REPORT of 2019 is s*elling very well.

Thanks,
Glenn

https://archive.enchantednlp.com/products.php?id=130

Glenn February 10, 2019 01:21 PM

What Does PayPal TRUST Look Like?

Thanks Gordon,

I just went to my PayPal Account to Send a Ezine Reader
a MUNNY REQUEST at his behest.

And

Smiled

When I Found 30 Bucks - out-of-the-BLUE - and This NOTE:

Hi Glenn Please send flyer, template and 3 Stooges Extra Cash......I added some extra to you....enjoy a treat on me.

When People You have Never Met B*uy a product from you
that is Trust.

When they send You an Extra 10 Bucks Just for GIGGLES.

Now You have FINANCIAL TRUST.

PART ONE - Is I Go the Extra 100 MILES with Everything I create and S*ELL.

PART TWO - is everything I do - is ONE of a Kind - Found nowhere else.

PART THREE - The Golden Rule of Reciprocity.

PART FOUR - ENTERTAINING. My Rule is Make everything ENTERTAINING and
fun.

Plus - I do my BEST to Help my Info B*UYERS Make Extra Munny
when they order something.

=======
=======
In This Case:

Report #1 -

My 5.28 STOOGES REPORT Has 10 CHAPTERS and Contains
many M*illions of D*ollars of Case Studies - Which prove that (HEAD STOOGE) Moe Howard's
Golden Rule Strategy that Got him a Acting Job at age 12 -
IS VERY P*ROFITABLE and Universally Powerful.

Report #2 - Came out of Emails for HELP (From B*uyers to THE STOOGE REPORT) to make munny with the FLYER
Idea in Ch #9.

I Customized that Flyer - which Tripled s*ales for a Home Repair
Do-it-Yourselfer AND Forced him to Marry his Girlfriend - who Created
the Flyer.

Henry in California is Testing it now.

SLAM dunk - Guaranteed to Work - Cuz I have Adapted the Flyer
for almost a dozen Clients over the years.

AND
So I Wrote up a "FLYER FORCES A Man to Marry GirlFriend"
Flyer Template Report.

Result?

I am getting Goofy PayPal Surprises from People I have not met. Many who
have not bought before.

GREAT FUN.

And Something all of you here on Sowpub can do.

Why?

BECAUSE Nobody says "THANK YOU."

Nobody Else Says, "PLEASE."

Nobody Else Tips the Waitress and The Cook BEFORE They bring a MENU.

AND
NOBODY Else Tests Out Munny Making Ideas
And creates Step By Step Directions with CASE STUDY Stories
BEFORE they S*ell those Proven Ideas.

Thanks,
Glenn

P.S. - The Cheap (5.28) 3-Stooges Letter that Started all the Financial Fun.

https://archive.enchantednlp.com/products.php?id=130

charlierichkid February 11, 2019 04:43 AM

Re: Big-Red-Nose-Club Members ONLY

The worst that happened to me with paypal was when I had a business paypal account sadly after 2years the company was gone. Then i used existing paypal account for my online business then there was like an authentication process where they needed docs for my previous company and they have my account frozen with money on it I can not withdraw. took me 2months to transfer funds to my personal account now

Rob43 February 25, 2019 10:04 AM

Re: Big-Red-Nose-Club Members ONLY

Thanks.

Glenn February 27, 2019 01:10 PM

Looking for Nudist Camp Golf Course-Glenn

Thanks Gordon,

I was Talking to my webmaster in Florida.

And Told him I Am Looking For Golfers who want to Drop 10 to 20 Strokes
off their game.

And We Remembered a friend of mine who gave a TOASTMASTERS Speech
at a Nudist Camp near him.

Chris says, "There are SIX Nudist Camps near me."

And I said, "Wow. Please get me their names. Cuz I want to call down there
and find a Nudist Camp Golf Course.

THAT Would make a Fantastic Story for a Book!

He Starts Laughing.

I say, "No, I am Serious."

Years ago I worked with Ex CIA Agent Randy.

Who wanted to Talk Directly to Steve Jobs.

WHILE RESEARCHING Steve - Randy used his SKILLS to Track Down Steve's College Girl friend. And we phoned her up and TALKED to her for an hour.

She said Steve Created called "THE ENERGY ELEVATOR."

For One or more coeds each day. And Called it a MAGIC TRICK.

IN REALITY he gave them Access To
their Unconscious Mind - (Heart beat - breathing)

Which allowed the girls to Raise and Lower their Energy.

IN RETURN for a F-r-e-e Meal and a Place to Sleep.

MY DISCOVERY is:

If you RAISE a Golfers Putting or DRIVING Energy - They suddenly
Drive The Ball Equal to or Better than THEIR BEST DRIVE.

And AFTER they Test it.

Golfers will P*AY You to Do The SAME thing for DRIVING, Putting, Chipping.

So.

Doesn't this sound like a FUN WAY
to Create Content for a New mp3 audio Book?

Thanks,
Glenn

P.S. - By the Way - According to his college girl friend - Steve would only
go over to a Group or Circle of Coeds. Not one girl.

Even in College Steve Jobs was using the MASTERMIND Effect.

We Just Did an Interview
which includes THE MAGIC Trick
I use to teach what Steve Did in College to get F-r-e-e Lunches.

https://archive.enchantednlp.com/products.php?id=131

Glenn February 28, 2019 12:56 PM

You Are Welcome Rob43 - Glenn

Thank You for Your "Thanks" Rob43,

Appreciate it.

It takes a Bit of Extra Persistence
to CHUNK Down a Big Ugly Idea
that you See Some Famous Person Using.

To Bite Size.

And then TEST it so the Rest of us Can Benefit.

FOR EXAMPLE:

While reading a Biography of MAVERICK Actress - Katherine Hepburn.

I noticed she stuffed 3 Unfinished Letters
"NO" to Movie Directors - into the SAME ENVELOPES.

Had an AHA! Moment.

When I realized She was Playing ONE DIRECTOR
off VS another to JACK her Acting FEE Up!

The Woman ALSO Wore Pants in a day when she was The ONLY ONE.

AND - Bought the rights to Books and S*old the Rights
to Movie Studios.

SMART AS A WHIP!

So.

I Tested - Combining 3 or 4 Emails into ONE - To send out to My VIP
INNER CIRCLE List.

WHICH BOOSTS S*ales.

And
Recently
Used KATES Strategy to
NEGOTIATE - UPWARDS - On a Joint Venture.

AND
then
Shared specifics of that in the BONUS CHAPTER of my New Audio Book:

SURVEY
SAID!!!!

The WINNING TITLE
In THE VOTING IS...

"CRAZY CONCEPT - How to Get New Client Referrals From Home Without Wasting Time & Munny on Social Media

"The ONLY Home-Based-Referral System We Have EVER Found - After 24 Years Interviewing Self Made M*illionaires - Where The REFEREE Contacts Each New Client/Prospect FOR YOU.

https://archive.enchantednlp.com/products.php?id=131

Dien Rice March 4, 2019 09:15 AM

I keep ignoring the diamonds, and picking up the rocks...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 39658)
While reading a Biography of MAVERICK Actress - Katherine Hepburn.

I noticed she stuffed 3 Unfinished Letters
"NO" to Movie Directors - into the SAME ENVELOPES.

Had an AHA! Moment.

When I realized She was Playing ONE DIRECTOR
off VS another to JACK her Acting FEE Up!

Glenn...

You come up with these great examples of genius!

Competition again... I really gotta use this!

Sometimes I feel like I'm the guy who people are throwing diamonds to... Yet I'm still sitting around, picking up rocks!

Must start using some of these diamonds...

Best wishes! (And thanks!) :)

Dien

Glenn March 7, 2019 12:35 PM

SHOCKER - Buckminster Fuller Definition of WEALTH

Thanks Dien,

Here's a PARADIGM SHIFT Idea About Munny.

From a Genius who was not Dumbed Down by our Educational System in the USA.

======
======

CHAPTER #28 - SPANK-Your-MONEY - Definition of Wealth

We Get Lots of Questions About "HOW Do I GET MORE MUNNY?"

Recently:

I - "How do I Make Extra Munny in 24 to 48 Hours - without spending any?
MY ANSWER - "Help me with my 1000.00 an hr Munny Hobby - Split 50/50

II - "I Just Bought A Radio Station. Fired Everybody But The Manager. How do
I train all new S*ales People? Do You have a Script You Can Send me For F-r-e-e?

MY ANSWER - "Ha ha! I remember you. You TIGHTWAD M*illionaire You. Email me back at [email protected] - WHEN YOU ARE DESPERATE. And instead of 30,000.00 That Clients Pay. For Only 5 Grand I'll walk you thru 2 Scripts that Grossed more than 2 B*illion and Built and s*old 4 Companies for my mentor Walter Hailey - that He never wrote down Anywhere - but I Paid 44,000 SMACKERS for. 4 Question NLP Hot Button Script. And 3-Step Invisible Trial Close Script. (And 6 Months later Gary Did P*A*Y. He Was Btwn a Rock and a Hard Place - had to train his team to get leads at a Radio Trade Show.)

III - "I Never have any Munny at the end of the month - even with two jobs." From a Talented Musician.

HERE is My Answer - in Musical Terms.
--------
Mil Gracias Casey,

I was a boy soprano who could hit any note. Have sung and played trumpet at hundreds of events, madrigals, weddings, bands, choruses.

Musical pitbands. Camelot. Jesus Christ SuperStar.

Classical to Beatles.

Quartet, orchestra, radio.

But quit cuz i was not the best. You have to compose
Your own music to compete.

====
Playing with Munny is Exactly like playing music.

When playing a trumpet solo
You have to save energy BEYOND THE END NOTE to
Avoid sour tone quality.

Singing the National Anthem on stage
Requires breath Control be extended BEYOND THE LAST NOTE.

SAME with munny.

Always Keep some in Reserve.

NOW FOR A PROFOUND MUNNY QUOTE
WHICH IS LIFE CHANGING.

Buckminster Fuller -

The definition of Wealth:

"The # of days, weeks, months you can go without working."

==========
==========
DIRECTIONS:

TAPE a blank page on your inside closet door. And start tracking those days.

Tracking your wealth
Is step one to create the habit of saving.

Glenn

Bucky was schooled by his mother on an island.

So he was not Stunted by
Our education system

Glenn March 7, 2019 02:13 PM

BRASS OVARIES - 41 M*illion Piano S*alesWoman

Thanks Gordon,

Please notice that Erica Learned to Play Piano with a GROUP
of children.

A Small Mastermind Group.

Perhaps not so Surprising - she Keeps INVENTING totally New Ways
to S*ELL Pianos.

So much so she has been Dubbed "The Piano MatchMaker"

Glenn

=========
=========
CHAPTER #29 - Brass Overies: 41 M*illion Piano S*alesWoman

I Don't know how long this YouTube Video Interview will stay UP on Youtube.

Plus

As a S*Ales person Who has Interviewed and Worked with
affluent Small Business Entrepreneurs I SEEM to See things others Don't.

So.

An Overview:

I - Erica Feidner grew up in a house with 26 pianos.

II - 40 Kids would live at her house - from all over the world. Sort of a Piano Camp.

III - Erica started Playing Piano - age 3. Teaching at age 9. On Stage at Opera and Theaters Age 11.

IV - Fell ski-ing. Hurt her hand. Was RELIEVED not to have to practice. Decided to take a short break from performing. A 30 YEAR BREAK it turns out.

V - Erica Says she can LOOK at you. And in seconds KNOW which of the 100's of pianos
in her show-room - and the other locations - IS YOUR PIANO. Like the perfect PET.

VI - She NEVER thinks about S*ELLING.

VII - BRASS OVARIES POINT ONE -

My ESP tells me The Woman is DANGEROUS. And a family may end up b*uying more than ONE Piano!

She has two Patents.

Patent #1 - How She teaches The PARENTS of the sons and daughters they bring in
to play the piano in 20 to 60 minutes.

Patent #2 - How kids can Play in SECONDS.

She says, "Instant Gratification is a great piano sales tool" - My ESP logically tells me if Each Person ADOPTS a PET Piano that is Perfect for them. Then the BOTH the parents And Their Kid B*UYS a Piano!

VIII - BRASS OVARIES POINT TWO - Erica says she has a new APP which makes a GAME
out of playing the piano. So kids DO NOT Recognize they are LEARNING to read music.

And That she matches a Piano Coach to each player.

WHICH MEANS she Probably makes money on the Back End. Perhaps Referral Fees From the Piano Teachers she Refers New Piano players to.

IX - Years ago I read that Erica Has an INVISIBLE TRIAL S*ALES Close that She uses.

And have Shared what she says and does with Clients.

Several of whom Report making an Extra SIX FIGURES.

X - This is MY VERSION of Her Invisible Trial S*ales Close:

She says, "After trying out the 3 pianos
I found that best fit your personality, body type, The Music you want to play...

"WHERE ARE YOU IN YOUR THOUGHTS?"

And
She
Shuts
Up.

Listens and listens while people talk and talk until they get out their wallets and buy.

Thanks,
Glenn

This is a very powerful way of asking for the munny.

Because if She were to say, "Do You Want to B*uy Piano A or Piano B
today?"

(EDITORS NOTE - Which to my mind Always seemed like an OBVIOUS and Sneaky way of trying to FORCE a S*Ale.)

THE WORD "NO" Pops into the Prospects Mind.

BUT
WHAT
DO
YOU
THINK about when Erica asks, ""WHERE ARE YOU IN YOUR THOUGHTS?"

YOU ARE DEEP INTO Your
Emotional Thoughts Trying to REMEMBER
Which Piano you Liked best.

OK.

Please Check out this Interview with Erica...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8halGOL724

Glenn March 8, 2019 02:58 PM

Egbert & The 41 MILLION DOLLAR Piano Trial Close - VIOLINS

Thanks Dien,

You Know How I Change Everyones Names in my Copywriting
Case Studies.

Well.

"Egbert" Just Sent me this Note.

The S*ale is not final - yet.

But it looks pretty good!

Thanks,
Glenn

P.S. - Pretty wonderful, huh?

Bumping up the Beginning P*rice the B*uyer
wanted to P*ay by Getting HER to Persuade Herself
to spend 3X to 4TIMES more.

=====
=====

"Thanks Glenn,

..."I used the Steinway Piano technique on another customer who came in.
SHE was interested in an inexpensive violin -- something around $795
or higher. I kept my MOUTH SHUT, showed her violins ranging from $1050
to $4000, and without my telling her anything (other than letting her
know that HER JOB was to find the violin that best fit her
personality)...

"SHE surprised me by BEAMING, smiling ear-to-ear & saying, THAT (most
expensive) one IS the best -- I will have to go home and check my
accounts to see how I can come up with that amount. She had me write
down the prices and serial numbers of her TWO favorite choices. One
was $3000, the other $4000.

Dien Rice March 9, 2019 06:54 AM

Buckminster Fuller and wealth - awesome, thanks Glenn!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 39686)
Playing with Munny is Exactly like playing music.

When playing a trumpet solo
You have to save energy BEYOND THE END NOTE to
Avoid sour tone quality.

Singing the National Anthem on stage
Requires breath Control be extended BEYOND THE LAST NOTE.

SAME with munny.

Always Keep some in Reserve.

NOW FOR A PROFOUND MUNNY QUOTE
WHICH IS LIFE CHANGING.

Buckminster Fuller -

The definition of Wealth:

==========
==========
DIRECTIONS:

TAPE a blank page on your inside closet door. And start tracking those days.

Tracking your wealth
Is step one to create the habit of saving.

Glenn

Bucky was schooled by his mother on an island.

So he was not Stunted by
Our education system

This is all great - and valuable - wisdom, Glenn... Thank you for sharing!

Many may know that Buckminster Fuller helped to popularize the geodesic dome...

A few may even know that the type of carbon, which is harder than diamond, called "buckminsterfullerene" was named after him... (Also known as "buckyballs"...)

However, many may not know Buckminster Fuller invented the Dymaxion car - an early prototype vehicle, designed to not only drive, but also to fly (via vertical take-off)...

I love Fuller's definition of wealth that Glenn shared...

How many days, weeks, months, or years can you survive without working?

I plan to never retire (health permitting) - I'm having too much fun. But, I could retire right now if I wanted to... Not everything I've done has worked (far from it), but enough has worked that I've done well in some areas...

I believe Buckminster Fuller struggled in the early part of his life, but was well-off when he died...

Best wishes,

Dien

Dien Rice March 9, 2019 07:03 AM

My attitude is, to help the customer make the best deicision for themselves...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 39690)
Bumping up the Beginning P*rice the B*uyer
wanted to P*ay by Getting HER to Persuade Herself
to spend 3X to 4TIMES more.

=====
=====

"Thanks Glenn,

..."I used the Steinway Piano technique on another customer who came in.
SHE was interested in an inexpensive violin -- something around $795
or higher. I kept my MOUTH SHUT, showed her violins ranging from $1050
to $4000, and without my telling her anything (other than letting her
know that HER JOB was to find the violin that best fit her
personality)...

"SHE surprised me by BEAMING, smiling ear-to-ear & saying, THAT (most
expensive) one IS the best -- I will have to go home and check my
accounts to see how I can come up with that amount. She had me write
down the prices and serial numbers of her TWO favorite choices. One
was $3000, the other $4000.

Hi Glenn,

My attitude with sales generally is... If your attitude is that you are helping the customer to make the best decision for him or her, then you don't come across as a "salesman" or "saleswoman"... And the customer is also more likely to WANT to buy from you!

So, in sales, I always sell products I believe in. If I don't believe the product is good for at least some of the customers, I will look for something else to sell instead...

Thanks Glenn... Awesome story and advice... :)

Best wishes,

Dien

Glenn March 18, 2019 03:07 PM

Make Extra Munny in 24 Hrs w/No Product & No Expense

Thanks Dien,

A Recent 4 Hour Mp3 Audio Interview was Created
for Consulting clients - So I could Help them Make EXTRA MUNNY,
Get New Referrals, No cold Calling and WITHOUT Social Media.

BEFORE THEY HIRE ME.

Or

INSTANTLY as soon As I get a Retainer Fee.

But In my 2nd Biz - Helping s*ales people and small biz owners make more munny.

I am Getting More and More Requests for Munny Making ideas
than Can turn a Profit in 24 hrs.

So.

IF The Following Situations FIT YOU.

You Should READ Thru this offer too.

IF YOU:

A - Have a Customer List - INSTANT Extra C*ash Plus Warm Referrals

B - Have a Home Biz or MLM - And Have a List of Family, friends, Associates
on your Phone - Who Want New Customers.

C - Belong to Any Kind of Group. 4-H, GirlScouts, BNI, Chamber of Commerce,
A Golf Foursome, Any Multiple Role Playing Game Team.

D - You Travel to Hotels or attend Seminars, Breakfast workshops
And eat Lunch with fellow attendees.

E - You Are a Member of A Gym or Health club - and Want to Make
Munny while you Cycle or Lift Wgts with others.

IF
A, B, C, D, E Fit Your Situation.

https://archive.enchantednlp.com/products.php?id=134

Thanks,
Glenn

Glenn March 27, 2019 02:15 PM

INSTANT RAPPORT and TRUST - Wacky Flirt Test

Thanks Gordon,

Years ago, Hollywood Bartender, Bryan Redfield taught me to Hand a 1.00 Bill
to a Bartender Before Each order.

But I don't drink.

So I tried 1.00 Bill Tipping waitresses.

Then Discovered IF Given a Choice Waiters and Waitresses PREFER a 1.00
LOTTO Ticket tip.

Then in Malls - I discovered it was EASIER to Thank Reward a Little
Girl for Changing her Hair Color to GREEN or RED with a LOTTO ticket.

And since Many Girls Travel Malls in Groups. I Found out that
I NEVER got a "No" if I walked up to a Group and Gave Away
LOTTO Ticket Rewards.

In A Marketing Project I Discovered if I Faxed 3 INSTANT HANDWRITING PROFILES at a time - to Staffers in Dentists offices. 100% of the office would send me their Handwriting samples. RESULT - Tripled Biz for a Endodontist.

Then Retired CIA Agent, Randy, Hired me to help sell his F-r-e-e Apple
App website to Steve Jobs DIRECTLY. And Randy found Steve's Reed College Girlfriend. Steve only talked to GROUPS of COEDs in order to get F-r-e-e Lunch and a place to sleep.

3 of my VIP CUSTOMERS can SEE Aura's. And we Discovered that they can See DEEP RAPPORT and TRUST. A Mastermind Group of Friends has a MUCH Larger,
Deeper Color and Expanded Aura.

AND
SUDDENLY
We
were no longer
Flirt Testing NLP for S*Ales and Marketing.

We Were Experimenting with
What happens When
Your Aura - Links - overlaps - Leads
that of a Stranger - who is IN RAPPORT.

RECENTLY we've Discovered
a Group of Friends or Co-Workers
Who are ALREADY BONDED in a
Mastermind Group - responds DIFFERENTLY.

Coeds in a Store

Women in an Office

A Family around a Restaurant Table

Groups of people in Line
and Chatting at the Grocery Store...

EXPLODE Like a Propane Bomb
when you INTRODUCE a Positive Energy SPARK.

A SMILE,
A Thank You
A Hand out Any Kind of Thank you Reward.

We Started with LOTTO tickets
and NOW have gotten up the NERVE
to hand out CLOWN NOSES.

WHAT WE LEARNED is:

Where 1 Person Feels OK to Say, "NO"

A GROUP of people - Who know
and LIKE each other LINKED in a Mastermind - Aura Group
- Getting THANK REWARDED
so far
in all our tests
Always SAY, "YES."
===================
===================
CASE
STUDY
DIRECTIONS On HOW to Meet The Boss Without An APPOINTMENT:

Yesterday I got Dragged to an office by a friend
for some kind of appointment..

DOES NOT MATTER what industry.

You know the standard office set up.

WAITING ROOM

Receptionist behind desk. Or Behind a Counter.

Staffers in cubicles or Factodums or Attorneys or CPA's in offices. (Just a fancier Cubicle)

STEP #1 - I Put on my Clown Nose to meet my friend.
(And carried a bag full of RED Noses.)

STEP #2 - I smiled and handed Him a clown nose. "Congrats. You are now a member of The BIG RED NOSE CLUB".

STEP #3 - Jerry rolls his eyes. "Never a dull moment with you."

STEP #4 - (I have never tried to DRIVE wearing a clown nose. And discovered I couldn't BREATH. So took it off. Stuffed it in my pocket.)

STEP #5 - We Got to the Office on Time. BUT Had to Sit in The WAITING ROOM.

STEP #6 - I WAITED until several STAFFERS were gathered around the Receptionists desk.

I TOLD JERRY. "Ok, Put on Your RED NOSE and Follow me."

JERRY said, "Hell no."

I said, "WHIMP."

And Put on My BIG RED NOSE and Walked up to the the Group. Started Handing out Clown Noses. and said, "Congratulations. You are NOW a MEMBER of the BIG RED NOSE CLUB."

STEP #7 - All 4 Women TOOK a CLOWN Nose. Smiling and Grinning and Laughing to each other.

STEP #8 - I explained how to USE THEIR NOSE. I said, "When the big boss Comes in you COUNT out loud. "ONE, TWO, THREE"
then everybody PUTS on Their clown Nose."

THE LADIES LOOKED a BIT STUNNED.

BUT Nodded in agreement.

Each woman Accepted Her RED CLOWN NOSE.

STEP #9 - I Told them, "You Laugh. But this is SERIOUS Business. When I come
Back I Expect to hear some RED NOSE stories from each of you. I like to Use My
RED NOSE at STOP LIGHTS. Put on THE NOSE and Wave at Bored Little Kids
in the Back Seat. When they Yell at their parents in the front - "LOOK The man in
the car is Wearing a RED NOSE" I take off The RED NOSE. So the parents tell the
kid, "NO HE's NOT. You made that up."

"THEN when the parents stop looking - You GRIN at the kid. And Put the RED NOSE Back on."

STEP #10 - I asked the ladies, "Ok, who Did I miss? Who else can I Give a RED NOSE to? And they STEERED me into a Big Office.

So I told the Guy, "All of the ladies in your office have Joined My BIG RED NOSE CLUB. And sent me in to SEE YOU NEXT."

"I told them that when Their BOSS Comes in the door - they COUNT "ONE - TWO - THREE" and Put on Their RED NOSES
all together."

The Guy SMILES.

I keep going - "CONGRATS - You are Now an Honorary Member of THE BIG RED NOSE CLUB."

He Thanked Me.

Accepted His CLOWN NOSE.

And then told me, "Don't forget DAVE my assistant. He's in the office next to mine."

STEP #11 - So I went over to Dave. Told him the guy next to him sent me. "CONGRATS on becoming a member
of the BIG RED NOSE CLUB.

Gave him DIRECTIONS on how to Join the Ladies When THE BIG BOSS Comes in.

Dave Laughed.

Said, "YOU JUST Gave a RED NOSE to THE BIG BOSS. He's the one who sent you Over to ME!"

So I went back to THE BIG BOSS.

Told him "OOOPS. Dave tells me YOU are The BIG BOSS."

AND WE CHATTED a Bit.

Until I told him about My friend - out in his waiting room. So THE BIG BOSS
Got up and rushed out to the waiting room. And Got Jerry started filling out papers.

YOU SEE The Power
Of TAPPING into The EXISTING Mastermind Energy In That office?

IF
I
Had
Tried
to
Walk into
the office
of the BOSS - WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT.

Things would have gotten CHILLY FAST!

I would have been THROWN OUT the DOOR.

Thanks,
Glenn

Dien Rice March 28, 2019 10:10 AM

I love your "Positive Energy Sparks!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 39725)
YOU SEE The Power
Of TAPPING into The EXISTING Mastermind Energy In That office?

IF
I
Had
Tried
to
Walk into
the office
of the BOSS - WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT.

Things would have gotten CHILLY FAST!

I would have been THROWN OUT the DOOR.

Thanks,
Glenn

Hi Glenn,

I LOVE your "positive energy sparks"...!

Henry David Thoreau wrote,

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation..."

(Women too...)

And here you go, bringing a spark into their lives!

Awesome...

I love that kind of marketing and promotion... It not only works...

It brings light and life into the world too!

Thank you for sharing! I really appreciate it... :)

Best wishes,

Dien

Glenn March 28, 2019 02:01 PM

How To Fight BACK PAIN and Win Munny-Glenn

Thanks Dien,

WOW.

I must have shared too Much of My MAD SCIENTIST Chi-Energy TESTING
if you are Quoting Thoreau.

A FUNNY STORY -

YESTERDAY I Split wood For Myself and Trimmed and Cut Up a Neighbors
Dead Pine Tree.

LAST SUMMER - A Different Neighbor Stiffed me - on PAYMENT
for helping him move a Sofa-Bed From his Van - around the house
and up 20 steps, over the porch and into his living room.

ME on One End - Two Men on the other end.

But
When
Harold (Mr Stiffer) (name changed)
Took
A
Look at
This Pine Tree.

He Offered to P*AY ME to Cut up two Small Pine Trees that fell in his yard.

TAKE a Look at The PINE TREE Pics - Below...

==========

http://backyardcow.com/images/2019/

==========

MY PLAN to Get Paid THIS TIME...

I will Cut a Notch every 6 feet on both pine trees.

BUT Insist on Getting P*AID - Up Front - Before I finish.

One Pine Tree is about to fall on his Porch Railing. So Harold is MOTIVATED.

What
Harold
does not know is
Cutting his 2 pine trees up with the ax is CHILDS PLAY for me.

EVEN THO -
40 years ago I hurt my Back Lifting the front end of a Golf Cart
in a Stupid Contest.

AND AFTERWARDS - Every Time I Leaned over to pick up a dish.
Checked The Oil Dip Stick under the hood.
Bent over to Pick up a LEAF.

I got Shooting PAINS in My BACK.

But Now?

Today at age 64?

No PAIN.

As Long as I do my 5 Minutes of Exercises in Bed.
And a short spin.

IF My Back Pain Comes Back
I know I Skipped my Exercises for a couple days.

===
===
How YOU -

Mr/Ms Back Pain Sufferer
Benefit from my
MAD SCIENTIST TESTING RESULTS:

I've been Testing Idea after Idea
to Make The Original EXERCISE Results QUICKER.

People Want Results FAST.

And Finally hit on a Way to Get almost ANYONE
Extra Energy and PAIN Relief in 24 to 48 hrs.

(EDITORS NOTE - If you have Already P*aid a Surgeon to CUT and PASTE
Your Spine - FORGET ABOUT IT. We Don't want to Get in Btwn U and Your Surgeon.)

But if you wanna QUIT the PAIN PILLS and Meds.

And allow your Natural IMMUNE SYSTEM to Take Over - We've got your Back.

(Get it? "We've got your "Back")

Hey. I didn't do that on purpose - just popped in.

Thanks,
Glenn

P.S. - I store My Photos from our 40 acre farm on this website too.

PLUS.

The S*ales Letter at the website Explains that Doing this Exercise
Spreads Your AURA - through any room or Restaurant You Enter.

So You Can LEAD people. (As We Did with The RED CLOWN NOSE STORY.)

www.BackYardCow.com

Dien Rice March 31, 2019 04:05 AM

Chi, energy, pain... all topics I'm keen on!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 39728)
But Now?

Today at age 64?

No PAIN.

As Long as I do my 5 Minutes of Exercises in Bed.
And a short spin.

IF My Back Pain Comes Back
I know I Skipped my Exercises for a couple days.

===
===
How YOU -

Mr/Ms Back Pain Sufferer
Benefit from my
MAD SCIENTIST TESTING RESULTS:

I've been Testing Idea after Idea
to Make The Original EXERCISE Results QUICKER.

People Want Results FAST.

And Finally hit on a Way to Get almost ANYONE
Extra Energy and PAIN Relief in 24 to 48 hrs.

(EDITORS NOTE - If you have Already P*aid a Surgeon to CUT and PASTE
Your Spine - FORGET ABOUT IT. We Don't want to Get in Btwn U and Your Surgeon.)

But if you wanna QUIT the PAIN PILLS and Meds.

And allow your Natural IMMUNE SYSTEM to Take Over - We've got your Back.

(Get it? "We've got your "Back")

Hey. I didn't do that on purpose - just popped in.

Thanks,
Glenn

P.S. - I store My Photos from our 40 acre farm on this website too.

PLUS.

The S*ales Letter at the website Explains that Doing this Exercise
Spreads Your AURA - through any room or Restaurant You Enter.

So You Can LEAD people. (As We Did with The RED CLOWN NOSE STORY.)

www.BackYardCow.com

Thanks Glenn,

I just wanted to share some info I came across recently...

I found this list of countries by life expectancy...

http://worldpopulationreview.com/cou...cy-by-country/

#1 is Hong Kong
#2 is Japan
#4 is Singapore

All these places believe in Chi, the energy force the Chinese believe in (Japanese believe in it too)...

Coincidence? I don't know...

(I think mainland China is not high on the list, even though they also believe in Chi, because mainland China is full of pollution and toxic chemicals, which would shorten lifespans...)

I'm turning 50 later this year. Fortunately, I don't have back pains, but I have other aches and pains as you get as you get older...

I'm grateful for everything in my life, though of course, you always want to make improvements! (Especially to your energy and health!)

Best wishes! :)

Dien

Glenn April 11, 2019 06:39 AM

*My Brother Shot His Finger off In a Bar* - SHE SAID.

Thanks Dien,

(SAW your post about networking in Restaurants.)

YOU can Shock People off their Cell Phones in Restaurants.

START Conversations.

ATTRACT Pretty Girls or Hunky Guys over to your Table.

By
Tipping
Your
Waitress
In a Different way.

(EDITORS NOTE - Cuz We S*ELL S*ales and Marketing ideas BORROWED from
Self Made B*illionaires Customers NEEDED a way to Test Before They RISK each MEGA - Strategy on a current buyer or new prospect. Thus FLIRT TIPPING was Invented. A Great way to Invisibly Train Your Brain. And Flex Your S*Ales Muscles.)
=============
=============
=======
"My Brother Shot his Finger off In A Bar
And The Sheriff Showed Up at My Mom's House to
Confiscate her Guns."

Wore My New "SASQUATCH COFFEE Hat today
to go to a Fancy Restaurant.

"Fancy" meaning Prices.

I Pleaded "Vegetarian" and ordered The Veggie Side Dish
of Asparagus. 50 Cents Per Spear! 4 Bucks and I got 8 Spears
of asparagus. Another 4.00 for Broccoli. So I did pretty well.
Since the cheapest dish on the menu was 30.00

#1 - I Wore my "Sasquatch Coffee" hat but had to take it off at the table.
Cuz the Restaurant was too swanky.

#2 - Asked The Waitress if she wanted TRUMP MUNNY or 1.00 Bill
She took the dollar.

#3 - Then asked a 2nd waitress if she wanted the LED Glasses
or the JUMPING LED Robot? (She chose the LED Robot.)

#4 - I sent 4 LEAPING ROBOTS back to the cooks in the Kitchen
But got NO Extra Food. So that BOMBED. Still Better to Tip Cooks with LOTTO TICKETS.

#5 - The FLASHING - JUMPING LED ROBOT attracted the Attention of the
3 Pretty Women at the next table. A Brunette Came over to my table.

a - She asked, "Where can I buy those?

b - Wanted to SEE them JUMP and FLASH - so I jumped a few off the Table.

c - Then the OTHER 2 Girls came over to my table. And a Blonde said, "These
JUMPING LED ROBOTS would make good Party favors for my Brothers Birthday
Party. How much are they?"

d - I said, "65 cents each"

#6 - The Blonde then said, "These Robots are Perfect for my Idiot Brother.
He got drunk at a bar last month - and shot his finger off. And Since he is
still living at home - The Sherriff Showed up and Confiscated
my mom's Guns!"

#7 - THEN a big Discussion Started About The NEW LAWS
about guns. Parties. Birthdays. And The Ladies started Getting LOUD and GIGGLY.

Turned out they had all had several Drinks from the bar.

So I Paid my 8.00 Bill and left them Arguing over
who drank what and how much on their HUNDREDS of D*ollars Size Bill.

Thanks,
Glenn

P.S. - STEVE JOBS and WOZ are my Flirt Tipping HERO's.

Dien Rice April 12, 2019 01:07 AM

Love the latest update from the Flirt Testing Labs! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glenn (Post 39758)
Thanks Dien,

(SAW your post about networking in Restaurants.)

YOU can Shock People off their Cell Phones in Restaurants.

START Conversations.

ATTRACT Pretty Girls or Hunky Guys over to your Table.

By
Tipping
Your
Waitress
In a Different way.

Quote:

P.S. - STEVE JOBS and WOZ are my Flirt Tipping HERO's.

Thanks Glenn,

Loved your update from the Flirt Testing Laboratories! :)

Great way to test new ideas!

(I'm trying to incorporate some of your ideas in my writings...)

By the way, I loved the Steve Wozniak (co-founder of Apple) prison story too (from your link above)... Awesome story!

Here's a comic image of Steve Wozniak I found... :)

(Click on the image to go to the article I got it from...)

Best wishes!

Dien