SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Command, Control & Conquer. June only 30 bux. (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10393)

GordonJ June 6, 2019 01:31 PM

Command, Control & Conquer. June only 30 bux.
 
In July, going up to 50. Then to 100 (with coaching).

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/ccc.pdf

Command, control and conquer. Never will be a download. Snail mail only.

Thirty bux, if approved to buy (plus postage).

Gordon Jay

Marty Foley June 7, 2019 02:38 PM

Re: Command, Control & Conquer. June only 30 bux.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 39888)
In July, going up to 50. Then to 100 (with coaching).

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/ccc.pdf

Command, control and conquer. Never will be a download. Snail mail only.

Thirty bux, if approved to buy (plus postage).

Gordon Jay


Gordon,

I couldn't help but chuckle a little at your "non-pushy" (or "reverse-psychological?") call to action at the end of the CCC pdf file, to quote...

So, what are you waiting for? Get it now, or don't. It might be around next year, feel free to wait, take your time. No hurry. People aren't going to change in the next couple of years, their brains have millions of years of evolution inside, the reptile brain still functions as it did in many ways thousand of years ago.

So relax. No time limits, except my demise. Then, it probably disappears forever. But I'm in good health, so save up until you can afford the 30 bux or so and watch some TV.

Fair enough?

Gordon Jay Alexander

GordonJ June 7, 2019 05:09 PM

Going off the market.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Foley (Post 39893)
Gordon,

I couldn't help but chuckle a little at your "non-pushy" (or "reverse-psychological?") call to action at the end of the CCC pdf file, to quote...

So, what are you waiting for? Get it now, or don't. It might be around next year, feel free to wait, take your time. No hurry. People aren't going to change in the next couple of years, their brains have millions of years of evolution inside, the reptile brain still functions as it did in many ways thousand of years ago.

So relax. No time limits, except my demise. Then, it probably disappears forever. But I'm in good health, so save up until you can afford the 30 bux or so and watch some TV.

Fair enough?

Gordon Jay Alexander


It has gotten to be more and more of my attitude since old age has given less concern...the few bux, ain't making no dif at this point.

But, I was on the phone this morning, and I decided to take the CCC off the market, repackage it as a 30 day COPYWRITING course, charge 495 bux for it, guarantee a writing assignment.

Or maybe I won't. Just not going to offer it as a PDF. Maybe, raise the price to 995 with no guarantees, just because I can.

Wisdom may or may not come with the "Golden Years", but caring about a few bux here and there, and the people that often come attached to it, well, no thank you. HA!

Also today, talked to someone about ENGAGING people, if I had to do it over, from scratch, I would sell a product NO ENGAGEMENT at all. Buy my candy coated nuts and be off with ye.

Shiver me timbers, I'm getting even more salty than ever.

Gordon

Marty Foley June 7, 2019 11:28 PM

Re: Going off the market.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 39894)
It has gotten to be more and more of my attitude since old age has given less concern...the few bux, ain't making no dif at this point.

But, I was on the phone this morning, and I decided to take the CCC off the market, repackage it as a 30 day COPYWRITING course, charge 495 bux for it, guarantee a writing assignment.

Or maybe I won't. Just not going to offer it as a PDF. Maybe, raise the price to 995 with no guarantees, just because I can.

Wisdom may or may not come with the "Golden Years", but caring about a few bux here and there, and the people that often come attached to it, well, no thank you. HA!

Also today, talked to someone about ENGAGING people, if I had to do it over, from scratch, I would sell a product NO ENGAGEMENT at all. Buy my candy coated nuts and be off with ye.

Shiver me timbers, I'm getting even more salty than ever.

Gordon


Couldn't help myself: I ran your post through the tool at SpeakPirate.Com and below is what it generated. It isn't changed much from the original...

Sail ho! It has gotten to be more and more of my attitude since barnacle-covered age has given less concern...the few bux, ain't making no dif at this point. But, I was on thee phone this morning, and I decided to take thee CCC off thee market, repackage it as a 30 day COPYWRITING course, charge 495 bux for it, guarantee a writing assignment. Or maybe I won't. Just not gonna offer it as a PDF. Maybe, raise thee price to 995 with no guarantees, just because I can. Wisdom may or may not come with thee "Golden Years", but caring about a few bux here and thar, and thee people that often come attached to it, well, no thank ye. HA! Also today, talked to someone about ENGAGING people, if I had to do it over, from scratch, I be sell a product NO ENGAGEMENT at all. Buy my candy coated nuts and be off with ye. Shiver me timbers, I'm getting even more salty than ever. Gordon

Dien Rice June 8, 2019 05:46 PM

Thanks Marty, that was funny! :)
 
Johnny Depp has a new competitor!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Foley (Post 39895)
Couldn't help myself: I ran your post through the tool at SpeakPirate.Com and below is what it generated. It isn't changed much from the original...

Sail ho! It has gotten to be more and more of my attitude since barnacle-covered age has given less concern...the few bux, ain't making no dif at this point. But, I was on thee phone this morning, and I decided to take thee CCC off thee market, repackage it as a 30 day COPYWRITING course, charge 495 bux for it, guarantee a writing assignment. Or maybe I won't. Just not gonna offer it as a PDF. Maybe, raise thee price to 995 with no guarantees, just because I can. Wisdom may or may not come with thee "Golden Years", but caring about a few bux here and thar, and thee people that often come attached to it, well, no thank ye. HA! Also today, talked to someone about ENGAGING people, if I had to do it over, from scratch, I be sell a product NO ENGAGEMENT at all. Buy my candy coated nuts and be off with ye. Shiver me timbers, I'm getting even more salty than ever. Gordon


Marty Foley June 10, 2019 03:38 PM

Re: Thanks Marty, that was funny! :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dien Rice (Post 39896)
Johnny Depp has a new competitor!


You're welcome -- but Gordon's to blame... he's the original comedian in the thread :)

GordonJ June 10, 2019 08:15 PM

My stand up career never took off, so
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marty Foley (Post 39897)
You're welcome -- but Gordon's to blame... he's the original comedian in the thread :)


I sat down and cried like a clown, and the joke was on me.

Just so I can point to it down the road, I do have a script in progress called, STAND-UP ASSASSIN ...She killed em with laughter from the stage, and then left them dead in the streets.

Loosely based on the book by Chuck Barris (GONG show) who claimed he was a CIA assassin...HA!

My FEATURE follows comedian Sally Houston as she tours the world, leaving a path of corpses behind her.

Detective Barlow takes his girl friend to see Sally in Cleveland and later that week a prominent person turns up dead. This sets off a Deja Vu moment for Barlow who recalls a similar murder 14 years ago in San Francisco, right after seeing Sally for the first time. Thanks to the Internet and Way Back Machine he connects the dots.

A thriller. Those who can, stand-up, those who can't, write stories about them.

Gordon

Marty Foley June 10, 2019 08:39 PM

Re: My stand up career never took off, so
 
The suspense deepens...

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 39899)
I sat down and cried like a clown, and the joke was on me.

Just so I can point to it down the road, I do have a script in progress called, STAND-UP ASSASSIN ...She killed em with laughter from the stage, and then left them dead in the streets.

Loosely based on the book by Chuck Barris (GONG show) who claimed he was a CIA assassin...HA!

My FEATURE follows comedian Sally Houston as she tours the world, leaving a path of corpses behind her.

Detective Barlow takes his girl friend to see Sally in Cleveland and later that week a prominent person turns up dead. This sets off a Deja Vu moment for Barlow who recalls a similar murder 14 years ago in San Francisco, right after seeing Sally for the first time. Thanks to the Internet and Way Back Machine he connects the dots.

A thriller. Those who can, stand-up, those who can't, write stories about them.

Gordon


GordonJ June 21, 2019 11:03 AM

Pulling this early. NOW a 2500 dollar course.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 39888)
In July, going up to 50. Then to 100 (with coaching).

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/ccc.pfd

Command, control and conquer. Never will be a download. Snail mail only.

Thirty bux, if approved to buy (plus postage).

Gordon Jay


Sorry, now a proprietary course for 2500 initial fee.

Speaking of Proprietary, come July 4th, I will have Dien remove all of the Square One Workshops too.

They are being redone, and I will execute the proper protection for them before bringing them back as a new proprietary system, and maybe even with some software too.

Lots going on, albeit, we seem quiet on the surface here.

Gordon

Dien Rice June 21, 2019 11:33 AM

How does that saying go...?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 39918)
Sorry, now a proprietary course for 2500 initial fee.

Speaking of Proprietary, come July 4th, I will have Dien remove all of the Square One Workshops too.

They are being redone, and I will execute the proper protection for them before bringing them back as a new proprietary system, and maybe even with some software too.

Lots going on, albeit, we seem quiet on the surface here.

Hi Gordon,

I hear ya! Square One Workshops coming down on July 4...

What's that saying - "You snooze, you lose?"

Square One has been up for quite a few years, so you can't say you haven't had time! :)

However, there are lots of exciting things coming up...

I'm working with Harvey Brody on a "secret" project which I hope will see the light of day... But there's still work to be done. Fingers crossed, and all that...

There's also another personal project I'm progressing behind the scenes...

Gordon has some great stuff coming up too...

There are perhaps a few too many things flying through the air, but some of them are bound to turn into some awesome results, that I'm sure many will love and be ecstatic about... :)

Coming... coming...

Best wishes,

Dien


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:40 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.